Tree of Savior Forum

Heya all, I have some questions!

Heya all guys! Like the title of tthe thread already says, I want to ask you some things.
1 - Is the level cap 280 with all the classes implemented?
2 - How many Dungeons there are (and how much people can join the same dungeon)? can all classes solo them?
3 - In End game there are istanced dungeons too as the main activity?
4 - PvP Battle have equalized gear? What about levels? they are not equilized i suppose.
5 - can someone sugegst me a good Guide about the game? I searched on google but I can’'t find anithing aside of leveling guides.
6 - Recover HP and MP is slow? If you have to rely on potions are they expensive?
7- How weapon and armor system work? a weapon from early level can be used till the end of the game? or you have to drop various weapon?
8 - Is the pet a must have?
Thank you all in advance and sorry for my bad English!

1 - Is the level cap 280 with all the classes implemented?

dont quite understand the question but we will have atleast all current rank 7 classes and max lvl will be lvl 280 during EA and open beta/launch

2 - How many Dungeons there are (and how much people can join the same dungeon)? can all classes solo them?

normal dungeons - http://wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Dungeons

instanced dungeons in Krobt- https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/original/3X/a/f/af37cb0089087d2475e9ad110651ebed4ffa074d.jpg

3 - In End game there are instanced dungeons too as the main activity?

yes but they will still have the limits.

4 - PvP Battle have equalized gear? What about levels? they are not equilized i suppose.

I dont think gear is standardized but only rank 5+ can join pvp battles and are scaled to lvl 200

• can someone suggest me a good Guide about the game? I searched on
    google but I can’'t find anithing aside of leveling guides.

I just look at tosbase.com for information myself

6 - Recover HP and MP is slow? If you have to rely on potions are they expensive?

if you party with people that dont like to rest yeah you need pots and they kinda expensive, you can fireplace items that recover sp at a faster rate when you rest(sit) on/near them

7-
How weapon and armor system work? a weapon from early level can be used
till the end of the game? or you have to drop various weapon?

most early lvl weapons are kinda useless there will always be something that is better at your lvl

8 - Is the pet a must have?
no only if you can mount / class has skills for them to use

1. No, we do not have all ranks and classes. Max level will be raised, for now it is just a soft cap.

2. I’m not sure the # of dungeons off hand and while not all classes can solo them, it’s pretty easy to duo them.

3. Not sure on that. I know PvP is pretty popular for people, as well as crafting, dungeons, ect. There’s a variety of things you can do depending on your class.

4. Don’t quote me on this, because I’m not sure, but I do not think pvp is equalized. Steparu has some good info about it though, http://steparu.com/reviews/mmorpg/1814-tree-of-savior-online-pvp-review-and-first-impressions

5. There’s not a whole lot of information out yet because the game just released in Korea a few months ago. We’re all still figuring things out. Reddit and ToSBase are both decent places to look for information but there’s a good bit here too.

6. It’s slow if you don’t use campfires or potions. Potions are a bit expensive when you’re starting off, but the campfires are far more cost effective… but they also mean sitting down to heal.

7. Weapons don’t scale that great in my opinion. But, if you get a purple weapon and upgrade it, it will last you a LONG time. Even a less rare equipment piece is good if you properly slot and upgrade it.

8. Pets are not a must have but they are a nice feature. Just be careful to not accidentally delete it because they show up in your lodge and I speak from personal experience: it’s easy to accidentally delete the lil suckers.

I’m sorry I don’t have a LOT of information but I hope some of this helps.

Just to add a few things as @kanarmi1 pretty much answered all questions =)

2/3 - Party/group in ToS are up to 5 players, dungeon or not. The current daily limit is 2 with 2 extra as Token bonus.

5 - Check the following thread, @FatePGN made a really good tutorial video

8 - Pet can be somewhat useful as meatbag for squishy class in solo play, but definetely not a must have