Tree of Savior Forum

Unofficial Rogue Nerf Megathread + Class Discussion

I’m not 100% sure, but doesn’t cloak work with headshot? Headshot does 300% of your attack damage + skill damage. I would assume that Cloak also works as an attack modifier for it.

It will work. Just not as much burst as it used to have.

So right now my option is either go range 1 or falconer 1 for rank 6 and end at musketeer rank 7?

Which would be the better option? Scout was already set on my rank4 and rogue as rank 5 so there’s nothing I can do about it unless imc comes out with a class reset of some sort… Which I doubt…

I would choose Falconer then Musketeer… Circling + Covering Fire can be good AoE, that maybe is what u need for your build, combined with feint from rogue good damage i think…
Also Cloaking + Snipe as somebody said above can be very nice too

All is read about is how to get the max dmg, is it really only me who sees rogue as a support/utility class?? Dont try do all the dmg, just get 5 stuns in the build and let your party kill them. As for pve, i dont really care a lot so…

hahah I agree, i think i would end up playing a debuffer rogue or something like that with a shield like in RO

Can u give me insight markgilbert? Rogue C3 - Help with Burrow usable skills and build

The Rogue was meant to be the assassin class in Tree of Savior though, so obviously the class was meant to deal damage.

Though with the backstab nerf, the class did become more of a utility class w/ self buffs.

It will work but the improvement is very miniscule. I don’t know how many times I’ve explained this but I’ll keep repeating, that 50% bonus from Cloak is just 50% of your physical attack added.

So considering you’re using Headshot as an example. That 300% becomes 350%.

That bonus from Cloaking is a noob trap.

1 Like

I don’t know. Maybe very high crit rate boost, high STR boost and “backstab” spelled DPS? Oh, and the class color is red? Maybe, just maybe it was meant to do damage?

It is a trickster class I get it, but the main theme of the class is being an assassin. The word “Backstab”, “Sneak Hit” and “Vendetta” are the clues.

Actually iirc circling with barrage is bugged atm

Hello, i would like to ask if you ever tried backstab lvl 5 and lvl 10 in compared dmg or crit multiplier, maybe the multiplier is increased over level?

None. I have played Rogue C2 for too long while grinding at Alemeth and it barely got any improvement when I hit Rogue C3 and pumped Backstab to Lv10.

Here is what i thought regarding you dropping c2 rogue, i suggest dont lol because theres no point in getting rogue without c2 at least even with crappy backstab, its what makes us rogue…rogue
I got my 170 ish rogue now im trying to start a new with new view and knowledge, and a char below 170 is just plain time investing without grinding because only exp card from questing involved

By this answer i think i got some insight about how to play rogue lol, allright thanks i think my build will excel at group pvp 5-10 vs 5-10

It gets just a very lil boost.

Think about how Grave Crossbow(gives+3 to backstab), it barely incrases damage.It’s just +2 skill levels above that.

Yea. This really needs some fix. IIRC, some koreans have found out that Barrage is just 4 AOE attack ratio per arrow so Circling actually has some synergy to it.

You can use bows with running shot as far as I know.

Fient + barrage will be fix ?

The Feint + Barrage combo doesn’t seem to be a glitch by itself. It’s just that Circling’s debuff messes up with it and makes the combo hit less instead. It’s Circling’s debuff that needs fixing, not Feint+Barrage combo.

1 Like

OMG really? thats very sad… I dont see Falconer as the top choice anywhere…but if their skills are bugged…I see even less people going into it :sweat: