Tree of Savior Forum

Unofficial Rogue Nerf Megathread + Class Discussion

I would say both…Feint should not give more damage imo, just less evasion…and circling should be the one that gives the damage to Barrage in this case… seems more fair to me, and also more attractive to become Falconer…but well maybe they can fix Falconer first so we can enjoy insane damage…forever? :sweat_smile:

That doesn’t mean you MUST build for max dmg, i don’t know if you played ro, but if you wanted a full strip stalker, you had to sacrifice dmg, and the same for the plagiarism,if you wanted to copy skills, you had to sacrifice full strip. Rogue still works the same; you can get to rogue with your crapy barrage and have a great pve, or you can build a QS and make a pvp toon.

Monk is color red, he does dps, and still can be considered a support, same for the sapper and utility.

You sound as you know a lot of things Dream, but you are Roguec3, something i find useless. No offense.

The color coding is IMC’s way to say that the class is leaning more towards doing damage. Monk needed red color because it was leaning more towards doing damage than being a support. Sapper is red because all of it’s skills if not most, does damage.

You don’t compare ToS to RO because ToS is a whole different game.

Excuse me?

I am totally happy with a pure STR rogue. I was just disappointed by the fact that Backstab was massively nerfed and there are tons of skills disabled while using Burrow.

But that doesn’t mean that the core setup of my build which is Pure STR + Running Shot’s huge modifier + Sneak Hit failed. In fact, I underestimated the synergy and it proved to be extremely powerful.

You sound like you know less about the game mark, but you’re trying too hard to give criticism w/o knowledge background. Something I find pathetic. No offense.

Why not Rogue C3? (I was a Rogue/Stalker FS in RO haha)

First of all i’m not trying hard nothing, i simply dont agree with your build, never mind how many times you repeat it’s fine. “Without knowledge background…” Your arguments suck mate, running shot is not worth QS3,burrow sucks, you are clearly pve focused, so i find your build nonsense.

I do compare RO and ToS, both are really similar, and the knowledge i got from ro is really usefull in this game, for building for example, os for understanding what classes are really for.

You might find pathetic that i want to criticize, but i find pathetic that you belive you got more “background knowledge” than me, or than any other person, you are just a conceited roguec3 xD.

I thought it was obvious enough that my build is pure PVE. Oh wait, of course a tryhard like you won’t find that obvious since you barely know anything about the game.

You’re all talk, I already shown a screenshot at how much my Running Shot can deal due to being pure STR. Considering the damage is that high and the atk spd from Running Shot, I’m dealing massive amount of DPS.

I’m not conceited. The fact that you don’t know how powerful a pure STR abusing the modifiers of Running Shot + being able to crit at 90% chance is just rather … amazingly stupid.

I find it odd that you say the knowledge you got from RO is your main base line. Considering how a stalker CAN get full strip AND plagiarism maxed contrary to what you just said…

Dude chill. This is a discussion forum, you sound like you’re about to bite my head off for just asking a question.

As for your answer, 50% is a HUGE amount if you consider the base damage of rifles and the build I’m going for. 50% of 2000 is an extra 1000 damage.

I wasn’t mad or anything when I gave you that reply.

The problem with that 50% is it’s unaffected by any damage attribute and the only reason why we usually think that skills gets stronger is because that modifiers can be improved up to 2x by attributes.

This basically makes that 50% almost negligible. Take Snipe for example with Lv100 Attribute. 800% vs 850%. 6.25% improvement. Now considering that Snipe can reach 99k thanks to it’s huge modifier + fixed damage. If you do manage to have 2000 physical attack. 99k vs 100k = 1% improvement.

Interesting, how do you find qs3> rogue? Do you think it out performs feint+barrage in terms of PvE dps? i was thinking of that build myself with the core idea of runningshot + sneakhit but the idea of not having even one rank in ranger for barrage discourages me as you’re essentially just taking rogue for sneak hit alone and qs3 is a really heavy investment. If you were to redo your build, what would you change?

Hmm, I see your point. I only have headshot right now and it’s only lvl 1. I’ll try to see the figures once I get enough points into my attributes.

LOL clueless shitposting at it’s finest. And good luck trying to “stun” people and be the CC monster in pvp you wanna be with skills like stone skin and bloodletting! :thumbsup:

I’ll just change my Rank 7 from Rogue C3 to Ranger C1. It doesn’t matter if Ranger is technically a Rank 2 class because Barrage is one of the best end-game skills with it’s potential 6000% modifier with Feint and Lv100 Attributes. Steady Aim is a very nice bonus too especially if you want to squeeze out the most damage from Feint+Barrage combo.

STR scaling is also really nice due to rank bonuses (currently +70% STR max at Rank 7) and it’s faster growth as the values gets higher ie: at 500 STR, each stat investment gives 2 STR instead of just 1 STR.

My STR is at 440+ at Lv225 and as you can see from that screenshot, it is extremely worth it to invest on QS C3 just for Running Shot.

OR

Just get Rogue C1 then get Ranger C1 at Rank 6. Finally, Cannoneer at Rank 7 for more Earth Tower potential.

trying this build:

still need 3 pts in archer3 to put but don t know where

I m currantly A2 and still wondering if i should go in that path

I have a very similar build in mind (actually is a mainstream build)
I put points into Kneeling sacrificing bit of Swift Step and also sacrificing bit of Full Draw… so i can use it when i run out of sp maybe…just theorycrafting but that is what i would do if finally choose that build…

PS: I heard Flare Shot was not real AoE and not worth it… but also heard the opposite + it can be captured…is it worth it atm?

I was about to ask you about this yeah saw that you put 1 in flareshot and I wanted to ask if what people say is true. Is it worthless or is it beast (unlimited aovs)?

Sounds like a PING problem?

Barrage works much better with a 70ms ~ 150ms ping.

@Rogelio Flare shot is the poors man magic arrow, long cd but ok skill.

@Dream Barrage 4 aoe attack ratio? It is not a non aoe ratio skill? You have a source of this info? Thanks in advance :grin:

Nope. Barrage isn’t a true AOE skill. You can observe this when there’s a Cryo C3 on your party. I don’t have source but my guildmate who can read korean told me about it. It seems accurate though since I also see some limitation to how many target my Barrage can hit.

From my experience, barrage has no aoe ratio, and now, with low ping (30~90ms) it hits all enemys on its range at least one time, no matter how many enemys are there…

@Dream Im 100% sure that barrage works better with low ping, as my ping was 200ms+ on orsha server, and I used to miss a lot of barrage hits, and now Im hitting more target with it.

Sorry I wasn’t being clear enough. It’s 4 AOE ratio PER arrow which is why it’s still possible to hit an enemy at least once but for example a Cryo C3 groups mobs together w/o anyone using AOE def ratio debuff, you’ll notice that Barrage won’t be able to do full 5 hits per enemy. Same thing happens when you have a good tank that lures mobs on walls.