Tree of Savior Forum

Unlearn attributes/Adjust skills and attributes level

Could we have a way to unlearn certain attributes?
It would help players who learned any attribute too high or just have an OCD and like to keep their attribute list nice and small, filled only with useful ones.

Or level selection for both attributes and skills, which will also help with skill SP cost (lvl1 barrage and frost cloud for early lvls with lower SP-regen and max lvl for a boss fights).

Example attributes:

While can be turned on/off, they need to be ON to add any knockack/knockdown and lv3 may knock enemies too far.

Cannot be adjusted to have a particular knockback distance.

This attribute makes me want to unsee/unlearn/completely forget about its existence (dat +5 sec CD) and turning it OFF won’t help me on that matter.

This was partially mentioned before

But I want to bring it to your attention again.

3 Likes

This is something I would like as well, as I just went upgrading pretty much every attribute I saw during lower levels and now regret it a bit. Since it was upgraded using silver though, I suggest that there be a sort of refund, but not the full amount paid for to avoid players just resetting attributes all the time. The refund could be like, 10, 20% less than the full amount paid for.

Well, those attributes usually have 3-5 lvls unlike enhance attributes (50-100 lvls) thus their cost is not that high.

But when you just want to knock back/down the enemy, and he flies out of your screen instead, this is a bit frustrating.

There are some exceptions, but nearly all functional attributes that add a feature to the skill have an on/off toggle, are you all not aware of this fact?

As for skills, well… That’s the reason why you don’t want to overlevel something, but yes, having the option to select at what level you want a skill used at would be a really nice addition eventually.