Tree of Savior Forum

My suggestions/feedback

I will try to keep this short, anyways all of these things are things I would love to see in full release, and feel free to comment on what you hate/love.
TL;DR

1. Changeable skill levels
  2. Map search option for Monsters/Area names
  3. A percentage based recovery from bonfires
  4. A tool to see what quests are in the area
  5. The ability to transfer items and money to characters in the same lodge
  6. More durability
  7. All classes can sprint
  8. A description of the negative effects of attributes

Expanded version

1. So, changeable skill levels, what I mean by this is I want to be able to select which level of the skill I want to use I.E. Oblique shot lvl 3 instead of lvl 10. This would be nice because if you are farming a low level area you can swap down the level and farm more efficiently due to using less SP.
  2. A search option for monsters in the area would allow people to quickly find an enemy that drops an item for a recipe, that is to say, you have a recipe that requires Matsum stems you could go to the map and type Matsum and instantly you would know where they are located. Also adding monster levels would be nice.
  3. Yeah, I don’t even know where to start on how slow HP regen is even with a bonfire while sitting. It takes minutes the entire time you’re hoping a cleric will walk by who is kind enough to heal you. This would only work on bonfires, so as to keep the natural regeneration from CON and SPR still useful.
  4. A method of seeing which quests are in the area would be super helpful, every time I clear an area I don’t want to go back and talk to all the NPCs again because I found some boxes that weren’t used in the quests I got. Marking them on the map like a normal MMO seems to be something you’re avoiding so just a way to tell if there are quests in the area is fine.
    5.The ability to transfer items between characters is a basic function for MMOs, no one is satisfied with just one character and sharing items and money to level up the new character is pretty basic. Not sure how this happened, but I don’t want this to be like Ragnarok was where you had to multi-box with two different accounts transferring them back and forth, especially with the way trading equipment works. (Reducing potential with each trade)
  5. More durability, let’s just say the main reason I go back to town is not to buy potions.
  6. All Classes should be able to sprint, STA is basically pointless to have if the only ones who can utilize it are Warriors and Monks (for one skill)
  7. Yeah, maybe just remove them all together… I’m sure some of the people didn’t even know there was negative effects with the attributes, my main example for this will be “Heal” and it’s attribute “Creating Extra” but almost every addition besides enhances have some bad effect with them. Heal is great and, obviously, I would sometimes like to Heal myself so you would think, this creating extra sounds like a good deal. However, creating extra actually increases the cooldown by three seconds. This (at max level) means a 10% chance of healing myself, but takes three seconds longer to use again. Obviously I don’t want a chance to heal myself, I want to heal myself! Mostly though the attributes involve slightly higher SP costs and are generally worth it and the negatives not being very note-worthy.

Overall I like this game, but it needs some work before the full release. Some other notable things are more active boss fights, changeable hotkeys and improving map exploration. This really is a fun game to play though, it feels a bit more classic then any game I’ve played recently and it offers a good amount of content to play by yourself or with friends.

Thank you for valued suggestions on whole contents. It will be sent to our dev team.

Thanks.

1 Like