Tree of Savior Forum

[Suggestions] Skill System (select level) + Linker C2~C3

As a Linker C3 I see myself using lv 14 Joint Penalty + lv 15 Hangman’s Knot all the time and the sp cost is insane.

-SP cost without attributes on + attribute’s cost:

1. lv 14 JP = 109 + 10 + 10 +10
  2. lv 15 HK = 97 + 8 + 10

I m doing ok with 2k SP at lv 150 and some pots, but most of the times JP lv 5 or 6 would be enough and a 4 seconds bind isnt that necessary while clearing maps or doing dungeons (at least until now). The amount of SP I could save being able to select the skill level I want to use is huge.

There are similar topics asking for it, and I m sure a lot of classes would benefit a lot with a system that let us chose skill or attribute’s level.

I know I m creating a topic with the same suggestion, but I m adding my Linker’s point of view and I really hope to see more people suporting this idea.

As a bonus suggestion, Spiritual Chain and Physical Link need different color or visual effect. It is really frustrating to use Spiritual Chain and see people running to break it or asking me to stop linking.

I know there are a lot of bigger issues, but this one seems to be really simple to fix.

6 Likes

I dont know about the sp cost, i have a LinkerC3 NecroC1 and i dont have this problem, However … the Spiritual Chain and Physical Link… that is a really frustrating thing to deal with, some poeple just can´t accept the existence of Spiritual Chain, and as soon as you use umbilical link in the middle of a fight some will freak out thinking they took damage when they get 100+ Con from another party member and blame the link :confused:

1 Like

Hello!

I agree with everything and I don’t think it’s a huge change anyway and may benefit everyone without causing any harassment to those who doesn’t want to use underleveled skills.

And this…OMG would be awsome, I’m tired of explaining that it’s Spiritual Chain and not Physical Link to every whinning baby on dungeons.

Mac

2 Likes

I agree I have the link and think the skills consume a lot of sp even more when it comes to c3

1 Like

Yea! And there should be an option to Drink just a few sip on the Potions, not all at once, because, who drink a bottle in 1 sip? seems unrealistic, and this way Potions will last more!

I dont know if you have any SPR investiment (I dont) and I can live with the current sp cost, but it really calls my attention when I need to link 3~6 monsters and use the same SP I would use to link 10. It just doesnt look right.

less sp spent today, tomorrow, and forever!!

I feel like part of the reason Linker skills cost so dang much is that they really wanted to make SPR a supporter’s main stat.