Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior in Brazil

This is not switched by server, the portuguese client will be provided by Level Up Games (aka LUG) in a stand alone client (no steam client), the steam client will come only with english translation (for now i would guess).

Oh that’s really sad to read. I hope we can choose the language we want in the future.

I think you didn’t got what i meant but i will try to explain to you again, there will be 2 game clients, one is provided by Steam, which is the International version and is, for now, only in english.
The other client is provided by Level UP Games, which i take you know it have a branch here on Brazil, and it will provide a stand alone game client (it is unrelated to Steam) that is in portuguese, they also will provide selling of game coins (Cash Shop money) and support for portuguese speaking users.
Now, about the servers, i am waiting for a solid answer from IMC staff, in this case @STAFF_Ines to clear a doubt i have about it, either both clients have the same BR/LA server on its list, which i think it is the right approach, or there are 2 different servers for each client, which i highly doubt since imo and in a business point of view is not worth.

@MattBR @Nirimetus To be clear, there will be two different, separate servers: one BR server (BR client) and one Steam server (Steam client).

Sorry guys, all other questions will have to wait until we can provide more definite information…

6 Likes

So to make things very clear right now, the Steam Client won’t have the BR server on the login screen list? Thats the difference? If i want to play on the BR server i will have to download the LUG client?

That is correct, yes.

3 Likes

Why are you guys doing that to us again ?? Please, don’t let level up join tree of savior ! They ruined Ragnarok !! Lots of Brazilians will give up on TOS just because of level up … We don’t play any of their games anymore because of they did to Ragnarok !!

Please don’t do that !! Stay with Steam. They are GREAT !! Level up sucks. Everyone from Brazil hate them !! You guys can’t do that to us again !! Any other company would be better than level up …

Ah ok, now i get it, and since some players, specially from neighbor countries would prefer to have english client, could you suggest IMC to add a language selector on the launcher/game options? I think some would feel more comfortable with that.

Thank you again for the clarifications Ines.

can you really read and understand english or portuguese?

1 Like

We all hate Level Up. TOS shouldn’t have any kind of deal with them. They can’t help on nothing. They will ruin the game. Even with their translation that extremely sucks … We already got a class called “macumbeiro” … CUT IT OU MAN

We can give IMC over thousands of reasons to don’t have any kind of deal with level up !! PLEASE !! Just don’t do that to us again … PLEASE … Not Level Up … They ruined my favorite game … I hate them extremely for what they did to Ragnarok … PLEAAAAAAAAAASE

and

For starter, i won’t dwell on your problems with LUG, but at least, read the freaking info on this thread before you start having a fit like some kid that want a toy from the shop.

There’s an Apple on one side of the table, and Raisins on the other.

Stop crying about the Raisins and go eat the Apple.

1 Like

oh, brace ourselves, the beta is coming <33

1 Like

Sorry but looking the twitter account of ToS artist and the date she posted the concept art of the Macumbeiro Class, I belive this Class was planned much before their contract with Level Up Games. So this don’t have any influence of LUG. Also, there is other Class called Luchador who is a reference to Mexico culture.

@Senia don’t bother with the troll, he didn’t even made an effort of read the main points on the thread.

1 Like

Translate it if you want

Primeiramente, sim , eu li o fórum, facebook, twitter, site da levelup, estou muito bem informado. Joguei Ragnarok a primeira vez quando eu tinha 6 anos de idade. De lá pra cá já foram mais de 10 anos e muitos desses gastos no RPG que marcou a vida de muitos na época. Ao longo dessa jornada acompanhamos o jogo crescer e se desenvolver e conquistar novos players e cada vez mais o mercado e o público cresciam. A Level Up como sempre cresceu o olho e foi moneytizando o jogo aos poucos. Tentou inventar demais e acabou estragando o jogo para todos. Podem contar nos dedos quantos ainda jogam Ragnarok e os que permaneceram jogam servidores privados que vão só até a transclasse. Não me importa se a level up vai cuidar só da tradução, support e cash. Para mim, qualquer tipo de acordo ou parceria que a IMC tiver com eles já será um grande atraso. A história não mente. Porque deixar jogadores amantes desse game acabarem morrendo na mão desses mercenários e jogarem no servidor da Lug seja por falta de informação futuramente ou ping ou por não saber inglês. O Paypal e PagSeguro fariam a conversão do dólar para o Real de qualquer maneira. A tradução pode ser feita por muitas outras empresas. A Level Up estragou o Ragnarok e muitos outros jogos que eu jogava e eles acabaram fechando contrato e no mesmo instante muitos deixaram o game de lado. Smite também é um grande exemplo. Eu imploro ao support da IMC e a toda equipe, por favor, por nós players, não façam isso com a gente de novo. Muitos do fórum são gringos e estão nem ai. Outros BR’s não tiveram a mesma experiência de décadas atrás com essa empresa e muitos estão simplesmente botando pilha. Não caiam na onda desses. Vocês tem a atenção de toda uma comunidade que sempre apaixonada no PRG de vocês do passado e que espera muuuuito desse novo projeto. Por favor, avaliem de novo a parceria, lembrem do passado e acima de tudo, pensem nos seus players, nos antigos e novos, nos que vão morrer na mão da Level Up. Pense bem como a Steam é uma empresa muito superior à Level Up e vocês estão fazendo muitos de nós acabar morrendo na mão de uma empresa mercenária como a LUG. Por favor, esse apelo não é por mim porque vou jogar na Steam com certeza de qualquer jeito, minha preocupação é para com os que não vão ter opção por ping ou tradução e vão morrer na mão dessa empresa medíocre.

Which part of this info you didn’t understand? I would guess you can use the translator you used to just type what is in the image to know what is what.

Try a bit harder to understand what is what for once.

1 Like