Tree of Savior Forum

Tree of Savior in Brazil

There’s an Apple on one side of the table, and Raisins on the other.

Stop crying about the Raisins and go eat the Apple.

1 Like

oh, brace ourselves, the beta is coming <33

1 Like

Sorry but looking the twitter account of ToS artist and the date she posted the concept art of the Macumbeiro Class, I belive this Class was planned much before their contract with Level Up Games. So this don’t have any influence of LUG. Also, there is other Class called Luchador who is a reference to Mexico culture.

@Senia don’t bother with the troll, he didn’t even made an effort of read the main points on the thread.

1 Like

Translate it if you want

Primeiramente, sim , eu li o fórum, facebook, twitter, site da levelup, estou muito bem informado. Joguei Ragnarok a primeira vez quando eu tinha 6 anos de idade. De lá pra cá já foram mais de 10 anos e muitos desses gastos no RPG que marcou a vida de muitos na época. Ao longo dessa jornada acompanhamos o jogo crescer e se desenvolver e conquistar novos players e cada vez mais o mercado e o público cresciam. A Level Up como sempre cresceu o olho e foi moneytizando o jogo aos poucos. Tentou inventar demais e acabou estragando o jogo para todos. Podem contar nos dedos quantos ainda jogam Ragnarok e os que permaneceram jogam servidores privados que vão só até a transclasse. Não me importa se a level up vai cuidar só da tradução, support e cash. Para mim, qualquer tipo de acordo ou parceria que a IMC tiver com eles já será um grande atraso. A história não mente. Porque deixar jogadores amantes desse game acabarem morrendo na mão desses mercenários e jogarem no servidor da Lug seja por falta de informação futuramente ou ping ou por não saber inglês. O Paypal e PagSeguro fariam a conversão do dólar para o Real de qualquer maneira. A tradução pode ser feita por muitas outras empresas. A Level Up estragou o Ragnarok e muitos outros jogos que eu jogava e eles acabaram fechando contrato e no mesmo instante muitos deixaram o game de lado. Smite também é um grande exemplo. Eu imploro ao support da IMC e a toda equipe, por favor, por nós players, não façam isso com a gente de novo. Muitos do fórum são gringos e estão nem ai. Outros BR’s não tiveram a mesma experiência de décadas atrás com essa empresa e muitos estão simplesmente botando pilha. Não caiam na onda desses. Vocês tem a atenção de toda uma comunidade que sempre apaixonada no PRG de vocês do passado e que espera muuuuito desse novo projeto. Por favor, avaliem de novo a parceria, lembrem do passado e acima de tudo, pensem nos seus players, nos antigos e novos, nos que vão morrer na mão da Level Up. Pense bem como a Steam é uma empresa muito superior à Level Up e vocês estão fazendo muitos de nós acabar morrendo na mão de uma empresa mercenária como a LUG. Por favor, esse apelo não é por mim porque vou jogar na Steam com certeza de qualquer jeito, minha preocupação é para com os que não vão ter opção por ping ou tradução e vão morrer na mão dessa empresa medíocre.

Which part of this info you didn’t understand? I would guess you can use the translator you used to just type what is in the image to know what is what.

Try a bit harder to understand what is what for once.

1 Like

The only thing i am getting from the genius from Nasa (you) is a crying about something related to other games they are running, but fair enough, let IMC come answer it. And yeah, i will heed your suggestion and leave you at your own, i don’t even know what gave me this stupid urge to follow you anyway lol, must be this fking heat weather affecting my brain.

Quanto à monetização, a LUG só vai vender o créditos em reais, só isso. Os itens que serão ou não adicionados ao shop e seus preços serão decididos pela IMC.
Ok, a tradução pode não ser das melhores, mas eles poderiam pedir ajuda da comunidade BR pra ajudar nessa tradução pra ficar melhor

No one is forcing you to play on LUGs server. You can play on iToS with the rest of us.

You’d know this if you actually bothered reading.

7 Likes

You would know that I will play on Steam, but I am trying to say that Lug isn’t a good partneer IF YOU ACTUALLY BOTHERED READING MY POST. God, kill me now. This kids are freaking me out.

LUG aren’t going to effect you at all, so why do you care?

Infact, the only thing LUG are doing is translating the game, hosting a Brazilian website and offering Brazilians a way to pay using local currency. How is this even something to cry about so much?

If you don’t like them, you can just ignore them. So can everyone who does not like them.

7 Likes

I will be away a bit but don’t worry, you will gain lots of “Likes” by the end of the day, at least from me lol. And no, i am not being sarcastic.

1 Like

AS YOU CAN SEE, I WON’T JUST IGNORE THEM. And as I just said, I won’t play in their server. They definetly won’t affect me on nothing, but I have a huge story with them and I know this company a lot. They ruined many games. Again, they won’t affect me on nothing because I will play on Steam, but if you bother on read my post you will notice that I am trying to explain that LUG isn’t a good company and many people will play on their server because they don’t know english or for latency or for any other reasons and they will end up playing on LUG because they don’t have other option. Steam is the best company ever. TOS should run just on Steam and never talk to Level Up again. I know them very well and that is why I am wasteing such time here trying to explain and tell IMC to don’t be partneers with them even if they won’t affect me on anyway. DO YOU GET IT NOW ? Or do you want me to draw ?

1 Like

There isn’t a LUG server. Did you really read everything that has been said? There is a Brazilian server run by IMC. The same people running the servers on the Steam version.

The only thing LUG are doing is translating the game, hosting a website and letting Brazilians pay in local currency. Where does this list include running a server?

2 Likes

[man… im lazy as fuk… and i dont like to write in english… this discussion is nonsense, seriously :smile:]
So lets say imc dont go along with lug,… do you have other publisher to suggest?

Looks like Lug was the only satisfactory option to imc. They need someone to do the publisher part bcz they dont want to come to “BrLand” to do it.

CLIENT, LUG WILL HAVE ITS OWN CLIENT. Which we get to choose from playing on Steam or their CLIENT. How do I draw on this ?? Gues it is the only way to get you to understand it.

2 Likes

Steam … Best company since ever. The translating part could’ve been done by BR community. Even as a publisher LUG is a pretty bad company. They don’t care about their players satisfaction. They care about how much money they can get from all this.

1 Like

LUG will translate the game. The client you download will be the same as the one on Steam, but with LUGs translation applied to it and access to the Brazil server only.

LUG are not running a server, they are not making a client. They are translating the game only.

2 Likes

how can i play tos? in steam or brasilean sv