Tree of Savior Forum

Trading Restrictions - STOP TREATING EVERYONE LIKE CRIMINALS

Yeah but you can use the market for that, get a item set the price on a item for 500k and then sell it for that price you will lose around 30% as it cost on the market feed or 10% if you are a member :confused:

I hope this helps a bit but just so you know you got a 2 days wait time for the silver to get back to your character :confused:

I sold so much stuff that i have around 500k+ in silver from just the market and the wait time is freaking 2 days :confused: or 48 hours as they say lol

OP. I ask you. Please explain why you believe the trade restrictions are not working.

Is it the abundance of bots in the game? Bots don’t equal RMT. Lots of bots simply means that there is plenty of supply for RMT. The restrictions are designed to punish the buyers. If there are no buyers then there is no RMT. I can bot all day and there won’t be any RMT.

What about the spammers? Spammers will spam. Advertisers will advertise. Doesn’t mean they’re getting any business. You could argue that they wouldn’t advertise if they weren’t making any profit, but the game has only been out for a week. It is a known fact that these gold farmers are dedicated to their business. Anyone quitting business because they didn’t get any sales in the first week is a cop out and not serious enough.

How about those sales logs on the websites? Really? You seriously treat those as evidence? I don’t know about you, but the last time I checked, a gold seller’s website was 100% legitimate and a completely trustworthy source of information /s.

If is any other piece of evidence I have missed, feel free to point it out.

thread starter is a cry-baby who, i suppose, treats the police the same way.
First they cry “life is too strict!”, then blame you for too much crime in the streets.

1 Like

He makes good points. (guys if he attacks me i’m crying)

i really don’t like how alot of ppl pick on ppl who complain, and tell them to get off the game or quit. In my opinion if you paid money for the game you can complain. This guy makes good points. (feel free to correct this mess for me plz and ty)

1 Like

I can understand the suggested need for marketplace restrictions, though I don’t necessarily agree with the methods. It really does feel like these methods are being designed solely with the prevention of gold sellers in mind instead of trying to find a solution that actually improves things for the player base.

We can allow time for the market to provide average price distributions on easy to obtain items, sure, but I also thing that the current restrictions on marketplace trade severely cripple that system to the point of redundancy.

Nobody in their right mind is going to sell cheap items on the market with a 30% commission when it takes 48 hours to get a payout and they can only list 1 a day. the only time anyone will list these items is as part of a gold seller transaction, or at a much higher price than they are realistically worth (thus inflating the cost of basic items and generating a bigger market for gold sellers) - do you see the fundamental problem now?

If you want people to list cheap items as a way of generating an average price, you either need to take a much smaller initial average and build from there or you need to lift the restriction on the number of items allowed on the marketboard per day as well as reducing the overall commission. The developers recently mentioned the difficulty involved in maintaining a balanced game economy, but at present the economy doesn’t really exist because it hasn’t had a chance to grow and settle.

If the developers are insistent on using these sorts of preventative measures, namely using automatically generated averages, I would suggest shelving the restrictions for just long enough that a basic economy forms before they try to control it.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Or better yet, why not no silver, no loots and no Tokens? Also high exp curve and needing to pay to level up your character. Does this sound fair for this game? I’ll keep the bots out of this game for sure and shut the whiners up.

1 Like

Nah, I’m just trying to follow up what you’ve been saying.

If you insist on such an idea.

I do understand the NEED to restrict trading mechanics but there is some absurd stuff going on like ONE SLOT for team storage ( yes, you can buy more. I know ) for a Premium Membership system and if it wasn’t enough If I want to give some loot from one of my characters to another it will consume potential AND trade capacity too. So why am I getting restricted so much to trade with MYSELF? Am I going to sell silver to myself? There is just some stupid stuff going on.

4 Likes

shut your mouth .

Trade restriction is b u l l s h i t for token users , there’s nothing to argue about that fact and no one cares about you ;

you can’t even re-sell item buy in market … wtf ?

i.e. you buy X talt and X silver bar to trade a recipe , but you’re just gonna lose your money because you won’t be able to trade these item

etc …

there’s hundred of case where all these limitations become really really dumb ;

if these restrictions are still here after my dark soul III break i won’t ever come back and let this game dies and IMC will just lose his money / reputation , i don’t care , my life goes on , there’s ton of game to play don’t worry .

i won’t beg for something i deserve .

3 Likes

it was there on release lol. it was on korean ToS even before Steam release, the one released on Steam was the same as the kToS so yeah, it was already there.

you will be missed. hopefully.
everybody deserve a better life, why is there still suffering in the world. why does the rich become richer. numbers say economy is improving yet the quality of life of most people aren’t that much well.
we are all just grains of sand in a beach.

Silver prices for RMT have remained high at least. So it working. But people certainly don’t like it much. Of course now we got problems with bots buying up the good lowbie equipment now… So… they’re using their silver for building stock and messing up our economy even without inflating it. Bots all walking around with Arde daggers and good maces.

I hate the fact that you cannot trade premium items via the team storage and it should be fixed asap. In addition to that using the storage should not consume one trade limit!
The 48h freezing of money in ah is ridiculous as well.

And these my only objections. In my opinion it should stay as it is, the system is good and fair in my opinion, tokens sell for 200-350k, so it’s like a few days of playing on low levels or a few hours on high to earn money for it, so I don’t get this uproar. HOWEVER, some GMs should definitely be hired to actively ban players who are cheating and control suspicious transactions in the ah.

1 Like

The worst things for me are the market restrictions. 30% market fee, 2 days for retrieval and only 1 list per time are basically preventing me from make anything on the market actively ( farm and sell materials, sell equipments and recipes…)

I’ll never buy a token that gives me features which should be already present in the game. I would rather buy skins and cosmetic items. but not something like this token.

The problem are two kinds of people: the ones who purchase gold from gold sellers, and the other ones who support this attitude from IMC.