Tree of Savior Forum

Trade not allowed

I don’t understand this, do you mean you actually do business with them? If so a pox on you, you horrible person. Or are you providing an example of them trading with players like you?

Restricted you say? And yet there are still many of them RMTs running amok in the server. How is that restricted?

Why do people do this? Asking others to quit something just because others doesn’t agree with them?

In case you have not noticed, people already are blaming IMC for their “incompetency”.

1 Like

If totally open for trade, it easily generate for few ten thousands of transaction logs, it is very difficult to trace, end up lot of players complained they are banned (some are innocent and some are acting innocent), which is very difficult to trace and deal with it. Some acting innocent trader will flame the forum and all players will blame IMC, do you take responsible for that?

Yes, IMC can totally cancel the feature like krToS, is that what you want? I’m okay with it, they do this behind paywall is looking for win-win situation.

1. Easily to trace for RMT
  2. Open a door for player allow trade at least
  3. Generate some income for their own company operation
  4. Make transaction easy to trace, monitor-able and visible

More or less, we have witnessed how lack of resource they currently have, I’m hopeless if they can open trade and manage the mass chaos coming.

I mean I was a contacted Item Seller in other game, but not anymore. It work like this, if I have the demanded items, i will let the agent know, if the agent got the buyer, then he will contact me to deal with the buyer. Once screenshot is posted, the agent will issue a pay to my account. Do you treat this as RMT or normal player trade? If the publisher ban me, I will just make public noise I’m innocent, it is so difficult. Yes, it is bad ■■■■, but it is reality.
You must know how RMT business is work beside of botting and trading only.

My friend is buying the silver, or have you sneak out how the process is going? Go figure out yourself
Those spammers are annoying and loud, but they are quite difficult to done the deal as well.

Sigh, there are many false logics, it something like
“It already happen, I don’t mind it getting worse.”
No, it is problem now, we must provide better solution and suggestion to improve the system. We cannot provide instant 100% solution now, but we must reduce and restrict the scope, and move further from there, that’s how thing works.

If you already have a deep knowledge of this MMO RMT business, and provide professional suggestion and solution then we can take it, 100% Bot/RMT free with Open Trade System.

Stop throwing thing like “it already happen, doesn’t mind it will getting worse.” You are not solving the problem in win-win situation

Wherever i have seen this, it was always there to stop gold sellers, and if you think about it, it makes perfect sense here as well. Capping trade is an inconvenience if you want to sell your botted together crap/silver.

At this point we can go down two roads:
a.) you are right and for some really demented and unhinged reason im wrong and this cap exists only for the sake of screwing with the players (but if this is the case it makes no sense to still have a cap for token users, since they have actually paid).
b.) Its an attempt to restrain gold sellers, but ofc in a completely retarded way because gold sellers by definition will be able to afford any number of tokens, however, players will be not, so as a conclusion, this restriction hurts your players more than gold sellers.

It doesnt even matter why this “feature” exists. Its retarded, its bad, it needs to be removed.
If its only there for the cash grab then (at a bare minimum) restrictions should be removed from token users.
If its only there to bash gold sellers, then it needs to be removed because it wont restrict those idiots as much as it restricts the playerbase.

This doesn’t stop the gold farmers at all. >__< They’d be willing to pay because the amount tokens cost is pocket change to what they are profiting/stealing from people’s bank accounts!

It just punishes the real players.

No idea why this point goes over so many heads,

1 Like

tree of savior is MMORPG, right? an online game, is it?

with 1:1 trading locked behind paywall and limited market trading, why it looks like this is an offline game with a simsimi npc scattered around?

2 Likes

Bumping topic. Trade need to be allowed in some way.

I am one of those people, so I guess i’m being paid by RMT to do it somehow.

Where’s my money?

You’re waiting for it too ?
One week already ~~

1 Like

While I agree that silver sellers are a problem, IMC should balance between controlling them and making their playerbase happy. And while many must think devs should figure it out themselves, the community can help a lot in these matters.

Share your ideas, not just your complaints. And let IMC know how much we care for the game, and how we want it to succeed. I, for example, just suggested a gifting system, which wouldn’t give silver sellers any new terrain, but would improve cooperative gameplay for regular players a lot

Totally in the same boat. I was gifted the 9.99$ pack as a starter, so I was very willing to spend some monies on this game. Not after seeing the trade restrictions. If I didn’t want to trade, I’d go play a single player RPG.

The biggest issue here is that they are gambling the future of the game on spikey short term profits. And it’s Nexxons business model. They’ve never changed it or gotten better, only worse.

And they will keep having business meetings before each release to push the envelope a little bit farther and see if the players will keep paying. And people are, so they will continue business as usual.

heh, that reminds me of this exact line from this video…

1 Like

Bump for justice and cookies.

Finally !

2 Likes

I’m so glad they listened to us! This makes me so happy! Goes to show that using our voices to make a concern and a problem known does work!

1 Like

Wow this made me smile from ear to ear! Thanks, IMC! <3

Ok its a nice start but what you must do is make no restrictions at all free trading .1 to 1 or AH.
We dont want to change the restrictions we dont wsnt ti have them in the game at all.

1 Like

The whole trading system combined with the Ah and personal shop felt like the heart and soul of ToS. IMC obviously put effort into designing them. It’s sad to see them hindered. But i suppose this is the first step forward.