Tree of Savior Forum

Trade not allowed

No idea why this point goes over so many heads,

1 Like

tree of savior is MMORPG, right? an online game, is it?

with 1:1 trading locked behind paywall and limited market trading, why it looks like this is an offline game with a simsimi npc scattered around?

2 Likes

Bumping topic. Trade need to be allowed in some way.

I am one of those people, so I guess i’m being paid by RMT to do it somehow.

Where’s my money?

You’re waiting for it too ?
One week already ~~

1 Like

While I agree that silver sellers are a problem, IMC should balance between controlling them and making their playerbase happy. And while many must think devs should figure it out themselves, the community can help a lot in these matters.

Share your ideas, not just your complaints. And let IMC know how much we care for the game, and how we want it to succeed. I, for example, just suggested a gifting system, which wouldn’t give silver sellers any new terrain, but would improve cooperative gameplay for regular players a lot

Totally in the same boat. I was gifted the 9.99$ pack as a starter, so I was very willing to spend some monies on this game. Not after seeing the trade restrictions. If I didn’t want to trade, I’d go play a single player RPG.

The biggest issue here is that they are gambling the future of the game on spikey short term profits. And it’s Nexxons business model. They’ve never changed it or gotten better, only worse.

And they will keep having business meetings before each release to push the envelope a little bit farther and see if the players will keep paying. And people are, so they will continue business as usual.

heh, that reminds me of this exact line from this video…

1 Like

Bump for justice and cookies.

Finally !

2 Likes

I’m so glad they listened to us! This makes me so happy! Goes to show that using our voices to make a concern and a problem known does work!

1 Like

Wow this made me smile from ear to ear! Thanks, IMC! <3

Ok its a nice start but what you must do is make no restrictions at all free trading .1 to 1 or AH.
We dont want to change the restrictions we dont wsnt ti have them in the game at all.

1 Like

The whole trading system combined with the Ah and personal shop felt like the heart and soul of ToS. IMC obviously put effort into designing them. It’s sad to see them hindered. But i suppose this is the first step forward.

We wait and see. For now we dont know what they do.

Yep, for now I’ll wait for them to move.

I wouldn’t get excited yet until seeing what it is they do with it.

They only mentioned trade regarding free to play users and for small items like that. It doesn’t mention that there still wont be heavy restrictions to this, or even the “limited amount of trades a month” being removed from the system for both token and non-token players.

I’m still on a “wait and see” on this until they announce what their plans are.

2 Likes

The captcha won’t lock your character at all actually, lol.

Trading with token is fine with me, but you need both player to have tokens inorder to trade is not good.

Token to use team storage is also fine, but I heard you only get one slot why do they have to do that and it takes away one potential even when using team storage that’s just sad.

I hope they change this soon. Maybe if the bot issue are solved we could enjoy the game without so much restrictions.

Its the BOTTERS fault! I think they’re IP should be banned once caught.