Tree of Savior Forum

TP Shop Token Prices Reduced

the compensation should be 30-day token extension instead of 99 TP, I think that would make much more sense.

You see the compensation makes total sense. Players who paid real money sold an item worth 198 TP for silver worth a 198TP item. The buyer willingly pays silver worth 198 TP which is a token worth 99TP and 99 TP, which gives them an item worth 198TP. If IMC were to follow what you suggested, essentially players who bought a token were receiving a 99TP item for silver worth 198 TP. Soo I dont know what you’re talking about when you say it doesn’t make sense.

My question is. Why do non event tokens that cost $30 to get have no compensation when regular 30day tokens cost $20 currently?

Yes I stooped and bought the $30bundle 16hrs before they deleted that horrible manifestation and added proper priced tp packs. All the items in the pack was poop outside the (half) token and tp ofc.

• 7-day Token time extension (applied to all Tokens being used, regardless of type)

This only works if you have a token activated and only once right? As in, it wouldn’t stack if you have 2 tokens? (ie 2 tokens activated= 14 days token time extension).

I sent a support ticket about that matter but got no answer after a whole week :smiley: so…

1 Like

do you mean the 15 day token? you do get a 7 day extension to it

Not if its in the storage and the 7days only applies to total time so using it wouldnt increase 7days past the token im currently using.

please tell me i got it wrong

tokens used to sell for 400k now up to ~1000k
1,000,000 silver goes for ~$5 on US servers
token used to be 199 TP
right now imc charges $9 for 100 TP
people who bought tokens from the auction get 99 free TP per token

lol what? what kind of genius comes up with this?

-edit-
just saw op was made by based staff max lol

here to remind you that buying silver through rmt is illegal, you may be spending less but it is a bannable offense

10/10 argument

http://steamcharts.com/app/372000#All

According to this : "Q. Who will receive compensation for Tokens bought on the Market with silver?

A. Compensation will be given to the player that has end ownership of the Token.

This is due to the fact that we see the transaction between players on the Market as an agreement between the two on the exchange of ownership of items.

As both players have agreed to change ownership of the item, the player that ends up with the item will be compensated."

I had mine bought at 198TP, it was being sold in the market during that June 7th maintenance. I DID NOT get the 99TP refund back. Does it not apply to my case? just curious.

Thanks,

Asc

I have mine 30day token being sold on the market at the time of maintenance. I DID NOT get the 99TP compensation back. Is this a hole in your policy?

What about the event TP received? Do they expire? If yes, when?

Technically the token is not in your possession.