Tree of Savior Forum

TP Shop Token Prices Reduced

So if I buy a game today and next month the price drops to half the price I paid, I deserve some kind of compensation? And yeah, people who spent silver on the token should be compensated because they’re basically paying twice the price of the token now, since tokens will become cheaper when the price drops.

2 Likes

Maths is hard and requires brainpower.

Tho I don’t think ill have a lot of use with those tokens since i lost interest in the game…but giving the compensation for people who bought it from the market and not the person that actually spent the TP to buy the token? This is pretty ridiculous lol…either IMC mgmt doesn’t have a brain or they couldn’t track players that bought the token from TP shop to make it happen.

Oh and you know what is more stupid? For you IMC to announce this ahead of time so people can buy those UNDER PRICE token (350k) and get 91 token as a perk.

Bravo IMC!

1 Like

You know that it is IF the token market price drop right? Can’t guarantee that to happen yet cuz token price is already under priced.

This is just retarded.

People in theory spent 18 usd for 198 tp for a fixed price of token of 500k as a minimum.

So now the person who bought it for 500k is going to get REWARDED with 99 tp and if imc doesnt lower the minimum he can get back his 500k. 1 free month of token.

While the person who actually spent money gets nothing in return? And gets to see how random ppl walks away with their 9 bucks.

2 Likes

The people that “actually spent the TP to buy the token” decided to sell them at a price that was deemed appropriate by both the buyers and the sellers based on their old cost, since that was what shaped their market price.
Why should they be compensated for it? Thinking they would have got the same amount of silvers by selling them makes no sense - with half the cost, there would have been a ton of additional tokens in the market to start with. Thus the prices would have been lower.
Compensating whoever used that or has them right now is the only thing that makes sense.
Albeit, it would make more sense to give them an additional token, if they bought theirs from the market. Assuming they can differentiate the two things.

Yes why who bought token surely will use. Who sold token surely don’t need them.
Basically you want another token to sell again

do you really think all people that sells the token sold it at a price that was deemed appropriate? LOL, please define appropriate. 350k for 198 TP? srsly, if the market wasn’t so bs and i sold it at 500k i probably wouldn’t say sh*t.

They decided to put them in the market for that price. No one forced them to do so. So yeah, it was deemed appropriate…else they wouldn’t have done it to start with.

So it was deemed appropriate to those who made the token market price to 350k not those who had no choice other than sell it at 350k or else no one buys it.

Yes, they had a choise: use them.

you mean believing IMC can fix sh*t and extend my already 60 days token period? NO THX.

So you want 99 TPs to sell token again?
Who bought tokens from the market surely will use them because are untradable. So yes, they must be compensated for keep them.

60 days token was a token event. Deal with it.

Then they shouldn’t have sold them. It’s simple.
By the way, if they costed 99 TP to start with, there would have been an higher offer of tokens…and their cost would have been even lower.

The token buyer is not at fault for being smart enough to foreseeing the Token getting it’s price increased and stockpiling them before that happened.

Using @PrinceMark as an example, he bought several tokens in the market back when 198 TP USED to worth 350k. The same amount of TP was still spent, even though the price has inflated in silver. Everyone could’ve done that.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hm…I wonder how you managed to get around 10m in a cap of 2 months…I guess it’s not impossible.

In any case, the amount doesn’t really matter, you just did manage to get them when silver was a scarce resource.

It was a bold choice of IMC to compensate everyone that has Tokens by half of their amount, but it can’t be helped. They either give half of the TP back to players or just leave it be, it’s give or take.

Regardless of price, who bought a token had the choice to sell or use them.
Is like you get a winner lottery ticket and sell.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

sensei, please teach me how to hunt those mobs. I want mithril ore so bad :grin: