Tree of Savior Forum

TOS Philippines <Let's gather here!>

My first post. Welcome to all of us! Let’s enjoy the CBT2 and create the best game community. Cheers to all!

Also visit this thread: [Guild] PinoyGamer & Community - Philippines

It’s a stablish TOS PH group an an avid gaming community.

2 Likes

Noypi here how i wish i can play together with you guys but how if i dont have key…hoping that someone here share one with me :kissing: anyway goodluck to upcoming cbt2!!

1 Like

Try this CBT2 giveaway by Steparu. GL!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC3IRXuYznQ

no luck already tried and join their event guesing my only hope is some pinoy here will give/share 1 key with me anyway thanks for the link i appreciate your effort brother! :grin:

yo peps cya in the game
bros!

2 Likes

sinu po may extra key penge naman gus2 ko din maglaro d ako umabot sa registration :smile:

Dpt kc everyday nyo dinadalaw tong TOS page pra updated kayo lagi …3 days un registration pra sa icbt2 tsk tsk pilipino tlga lagi sa huli nag hahabol hehe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Let’s be positive here. I know someone will share their excess TOS iCBT2 betakey and we can all enjoy this wonderful game.

Laima still, servers are all US located anyway

Hi there fellow citizen, we the [Guild]Night Raven will be playing in Zemyna server :slight_smile: if you guys are interested in joining our cause, please by all means come and join us :smile:

1 Like

yow may pilipino group pala! kita kits 27!

1 Like

Thanks for the invite! Are you guys from PH too?

The guild officials and I are from Philippines. Some of the members are foreigners.

1 Like

handa nyo na mga ping nyo putek

1 Like

Ping is not that bad but I’m pretty sure just 2 tabs of youtube will put my ping higher

1 Like

Hope to see more PH guilds from previous mmos, don’t mind others who don’t want to play with the server we’re in hahahaha 3PM tomorrow see you guys soon

1 Like

Already shared my spare key. but anyways.

It’s tomorrow guys. So excited!

Heavy Breathing

1 Like

We’re all excited right! I even cleared out my schedule for tomorrow. See you guys tomorrow ingame and let’s play hard!

kung may extra beta key kayo jan, penge naman. bwisit si lando eh. hahaha! salamat mga kabayan.

syeeeeeeeeeeet bukas na!!!