Tree of Savior Forum

Tommorw is a new work day

I completely agree with these points on communication, so maybe “unfair” was a poor way for me to phrase it. So I guess what I was thinking was probably more like I didn’t expect it from them haaa… that’s not good, is it? :laughing: I just don’t think people should compare it as if it’s gonna help or be meaningful maybe.

I’m also not an iCBT player though and I just found out that this “early release” was brought on by fans supposedly and these problems have been around for a while. Sorry guys.

u cleary dont have a business lol and even if u do i still have more knowledge then u.

and no riot doesn’t have 24/7 staff try and go create a support ticket… they never respond from 12-6 am.
or check any of the maintence,twitter,facebook and whatsoever…

I’m a doctor.
If there’s an emergency, I go there and I do my damn job. If something goes wrong, it’s my damn job to talk to the patient or his family and admit, that there’s a problem. I don’t have PR manager saying crap about “being sorry for the inconvenience”.
They didn’t do their job. Screw them, unprofessional amateurs.

1 Like

Humans make mistakes all the time, i agree. You wanna know what decent human beings do to follow up mistakes? Fix them

IMC is proving quite well they are far from professional, they endorsed an obvious cash grab, and are now either crying cause they cracked under pressure or are sipping mimosas because their plan went perfectly.

Either way, IMC has messed up hardcore and doesn’t seem to understand how easy class actions are to make now a days.

1 Like

As far as I understand it the only thing brought on by the fans was cutting down a 3 month EA to a 1 month EA (which is STILL incredibly long for an EA).

The fans didn’t dictate WHEN it happened they only dictated how long before the non EA would be. So the release date is still on them.

That said, as I’ve said before, while I’m disappointed in their inability to release an actualy RFR (Ready For Release) game I’m not just going to pull my money out. Steam has already said that they will offer a refund to anyone that has any reason for it for this title and I’m still here.

1 Like

I don’t even think that they deserve this much hate. They are trying , but they are soooo slow. The problem is the lack of constructive feedbacks and topics like this one. These are taking away the attention from actually constructive threads.

That’s a big problem.

So while on the topic:

1 Like

no cause i really cba to read a bunch of crap…

your arguments are invalid and pretty bad imo

I’m confused. Which one is it? #Whichsimonlvschal

1 Like

thats a doctor lol… that has something to do with a human being in Life threatning problems… u cannot compare that to a game company cause no one is in problem or in danger of dying imo

I don’t wanna laugh but:

2 Likes

yeah but people come on here and moan like little 10 year olds, that doesn’t help anything at all and then they ask for a refund, why should they get a refund when they took the choice to pay for early access than wait a month

Sir, first of all, you are being just a kid as the people you say they are here.
Telling people “you dont know nothing, i do” without even knowing their real names is ridiculous.
Second, people have Willingness to pay, which does DETERMEN the price (value is a complete different thing), or you think the company putted de $X price because someone just said it?
Third, when you release a proyect (huge one, like this) you expect to work your ass off, you always expect things to go wrong, its completely normal, and i have worked (finance corporation, got my master on finance) my brains out for 20 hours a day 7 days in a row because of a big releasing proyect, its things you expect to do, so going “weekend mode” when you have a proyect this big it’s not responsable at all.

i laugh all the time at your stupidy it’s quite fun

Same here, I was getting a couple friends to join but I just cant ask em to play if the game is this buggy and acting up.
I literally had like 10 friends who joined up with me on the first/second days, now I dunno if we’re gonna stay if these errors continue past day 9 of the opening.

1 Like

honestly if they can’t live with early access problems dont even bother playing a a early acesss lol

1 Like

This. So much this. May I refer people to this thread: Your Top Three Complaints of the Game

It’s a list of our biggest complaints in order of frequency and it has a miraculous absence of flame wars. If IMC is gonna read our suggetions, they’re probably not gonna sift through hundreds of posts that do nothing but whine and swear at them. Post here, make it big, let it be noticed, thank chillcross.

2 Likes

I agree, to a certain degree.
I also expect to see IMC say something regarding the issues today and yesterday.
I mean come on I’ve seen more of the Commander than GMs in the game. :c

i dont mind them taking the weekend off to stop stressing out or dying from it lol.

As a consumer you have every moral and legal right to voice your complaints and concerns about any product, it actually does help things. Any business that thinks their ■■■■ doesn’t stink ends in the year it is created, all these complaints deserve at least a public response and if it isn’t given, you get your money back simple as that.

They took the choice, but the beauty of choices is you can change them, steam is allowing refunds on the game already because you know what? They understand that complaints and the company ignoring them is bad business practice.

If a company doesn’t give what you as a consumer wanted, you take your money back. Good graces don’t fix issues, removing funding from a defunct program do, speak with your wallets in tandem with your voice.

3 Likes

Steam doesnt refund DLC’s. Enjoy.