Tree of Savior Forum

Tommorw is a new work day

tommorw we most likely get a bunch of fixes and a restart of server. u kids need to understand that they need to have some break time to and they most likely did not even have a break this weekend they most likely worked alot to try and fix problems

9 Likes

Really because I didnt see anything over the weekend except raging topics and fanboys defending the hand thats beating them LOL

6 Likes

its a bunch of kids… that rage cause they dont know what life is…

it’s not possible for as normal human to work 18 hours a day without atleast 1-2 days of relax

3 Likes

Just remember its the first week of release.

They’re supposed to be working on the clock to fix the stuff, considering they would have more time if they pushed back the EA opening.

They’re opening the server early so players can start playing, but they could have also just fixed stuff for a month before having an EA release.

They should work round the clock(edit: at the very least for the first week of release), because if this is how it is in EA, how will it be when f2p goes live?

6 Likes

If the job is done properly there is nothing to fix.

This is an old style MMO the majority of the people playing have jobs and responsibilities.

2 Likes

Oh sorry, I forgot that it is ultra time consuming and labor intensive to go to your OWN â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  FORUM and report to the community that is following you blindly that you are going to fix â– â– â– â– .

HURDURURWARPOMIWADAWDPWAMD:LSAMDPOIWAMDWA
Mind quad.

It’s not fanboism if you’re mature,you know what early access is,you know what you paid for and most important of all ,you have a life besides trying to play the game.
What’s funny is retarded immature people who complain no matter what.
Stay salty :sob:

3 Likes

Tommorow ill refund my 3 dlc AND GL HF

2 Likes

thats where u are wrong lol… u dont know how programming works… fixing one problem causes a new problem and they are only humans after all

3 Likes

I need to know how programming works when you get paid to do a job you do it to completion.

I’ll just start failing in my workplace and then tell the boss when he confronts me that he doesn’t understand how my job works and that I am only human.

I’m sure he’ll be quite understanding and keep me on payroll.

2 Likes

huh? apprently u are a kid who got spoiled like crazy…

they will fix it in time. and u bought into a early access

no u are just pretty stupid imo…

alot of u kids barely know what programming is. and how it works. if u dont do your job your boss will fire u and u are less likely to ever get a job in the same field again.

Yes the same can be applied to programming failure to perform is inexcusable.

You get paid to do a job not paid to fail. If you do fail you work until its fixed.

1 Like

nope wrong…

programming cannot be rushed and u dont get paid a programmer unless a job is done…

and also they most likely have a target to fix alot of server problems this week.

You don’t really know how programming works, do you?

One does not simply “This is a pile of korean game code, turn it into a working english version” from a boss to the programmers.

With multitudes of korean programmers who may have made mistakes, which then transfers to the errors the english programmers have to deal with, its not a piece of cake to make the thing work.

I’m disheartened by their efforts to fix the game, but by all means don’t blame the programmers with being given not enough time to sort through thousands of hours of code.

2 Likes

I know how programming works. I know it’s pretty damned hard.

But I also know that good communication with your playerbase, active listening and discussion, and generally being highly responsive to the community are important values to have that don’t require good programming. No, throwing all the dirty work to Julie and Ethan doesn’t count.

It would have been fine if it was simply a one-off, weekend issue. But some issues have persisted for months since the early development of the game, and have not been resolved or fallen on deaf ears. Even if you have severe difficulty solving a problem, the least you could do is to be open and honest about it.

People do appreciate that their developers are there for them, if anything.

5 Likes

well said.

and beside they had to change alot of things and also the game wasnt suppose to be early access yet

Maybe in your life people allow you to under-perform and then respond with excuses however that is not a reality for me.

It seems this different in worldview is not going to be able to get reconciled. It must be nice to live in a world where incompetence and excuses are acceptable currency.

Good luck!

2 Likes

huh? underperform? i dont think u know anything lol…

excuse? for what? for trying to write 10.000 + lines of code within 1 week? ye goodluck u idiot and also to tell u this. bugs can’t be solved unless they know how to recreate them. and when recreated they can fix it. thats how bugs are fixed it takes time

Ever heard of shifts? Man, you are such a hardcore fanboy it hurts. You are defending your precious better than Gollam.

5 Likes