Tree of Savior Forum

The new meta (rumors)

This is false. :joy:
Warlock also cannot do efficient aoe without JP.

That’s why you play on official server, not private server crap that still on 2005 update… RO’s latest classes allow them to add more roles…

Dude please say which one Druid/Sadhu/Bokor healing spells in ToS, I’m talking an individual class that you can use reset skills if you take wrong skill levels or want to change your roles. Maybe I should instead mention healing spells instead classes now:

RO1 Healing ; Heal, Sanctuary, High Heal, Renovatio, PP Cure, Coluceo Heal (=mass Heal), Warmer, Lerad dew Song, Frigg song, King’s Grace (lol forgot paladin one). I’ll include Res spells : Resurrection, Death Valley, Kaizel

ToS Heal: Heal, Mass Heal, Resurrection, Revive. What else? lol

Backmasking from Chronomancer can “ress” and “heal”

No one will use 3-x classes because that’s when RO died for most people.

It’s not good to use as an example.

I think they’re trying to make it so tanking in tos is not necessary, but an option.

Regardless, Pelt’s taunt is too cancerous imo. It’s the only skill that gathers mobs bigger than a screen. IMO if we have more classes that offer similar skills, we’ll have a lot easier time to form groups for grinding or any other purposes. This also makes non-pelt swordsman more viable because there won’t be a spot taken/needed for a pelt.

In terms of healing, I think the current setup is not as bad (though not that great either) that any cleric classes would have access to healing, with some classes having more emphasis on the healing department.

I think they could solve the problem of unbalanced classes allowing select all from the beginning (including zero, the first) and equilibrating for in its task, in Cycle 3 are all equally interesting and powerful.

This means that some will be less powerful and have many other reductions (is ridiculous damage classes 7 and 8). With this we would have more customization and more stability, balance and security.

Personally and without insulting anyone, I think people playing with metabuilds and archetypes of second and third people are a little silly, not because his character can be powerful, but they will not be enjoying the game: a good build is not the most effective nor the most destructive, is the one you like as a character of the game.

Doing that is the same as asking the neighbor to do your work or exam. In an update your Build is ruined (will not be yours if goal), you chose those classes along the lines of an unknown subject, not programmers (note that I am against potions reset).

While yes, the game is a little decadent by many accumulated errors without resolve, saying the lack of fun activities on it (not going to repeat when there are thousands of topics with this, although I will put a link to a topic suggestion that both ignored all).

I’m sorry for my English, I have to use a translator for these things.

It is good as example because it is gameplay aspect that ToS lacks… RO died because of Pay to win stuff and other features, but in term of leveling and balance purpose, RO wins one aspect that actually core of the gameplay.

Even when some builds are pay to win, RO basically have endless possibility for meta build from just 15 class total. People quitting from ToS with this simple reason, when the game has less P2W stuff, less bot/cheat problems and other reasons that ruined RO but not class balance one…

Yes this is what I talking about. RO even does not have proper taunt skill, but it has more tanking class that can gather big mobs even a whole screen. In case of Healing, you basically still need to take Cleric 2/Priest 2. This limitation is not bad, but my attention comes to Kabbalist C2 as an example that 1 of 6 C8 classes that not DPS classes, but the support skill lacks everything. Sure Kabb has Ein Sof, but it’s still weak for party play.

What if ToS expanding to 10 party member raids? 2 Healers in RO can increase survivalibility for 12 members at once because healing skills that comes from your last rank combined with rank 1 Heal when burst healing spells are on cool down… 22x Heal tiles with Divine might x 4k = 88k HP for entire party. Surprise I can cast 7x Heal at same 21 sec cool down on ToS and heal 5k x 7 for entire party members that means 350k HP for entire party…

Job 3 is when RO became TOS (linear game), forget it.

RO was only good/unique Pre RE.

1 Like

I only stated few issues that ToS have but RO doesn’t. If you think ToS has better system as right now at least for class system, then explain…

I never stated RO was better than ToS as right now, I even play more ToS. But as someone who properly play both games, I have reasons to say something that ToS classes need reworks.

What meta was being discussed here again? last I read was something about wiz3>link2/3>lock/ff/necro is now better than the current elememe.

I liked Ro both preRe and Renewal, but let’s not stray from the current game(shit) we’re in right now.

Comparing ToS to other MMOs is rather silly. No other mmo has anything close to this games class building. In fact, most of those other games that you are referring to have built in “resets” that players can do for free or for a minimal currency cost.

What no other mmo does give you is the ability to change classes. You can’t go from warlock to mage in wow. You can’t go from assassin to kung fu master in blade and soul. That is what would be comparable to a full blanket reset in ToS which is why I hope IMC continues to refuse to give the blanket reset. Skill reset is enough.

eden eternal allows class switching although the early lvls are kinda dead at the moment

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

I keep seeing you on the forums, lol
I want to play ToS again cause I quit a few months ago, not to be a hardcore player but just to have some fun

could I have your ingame name so I could add you to my friends list?

1 Like

I have seen your shop in fedimian varena before, and your entire guild is named haukinyau as well? Lol

2 Likes

can usain reroll???

2 Likes

you mean there are no other mmo that gives class reset? dragon nest is one. every base class has 4 specializations. class reset allows you to choose among those 4 specializations of your base class.

1 Like