Tree of Savior Forum

The game state for newcomers/returning (no salt)

your arguments and all newbie/returner whiteknight wannabe are pretty much weak and unreasonable which already answered by so many other comments here including from top players
the thing is you and the other that complain here are just lazy and salty newcomer/returner
dont play mmo if you dont have lot of time
or at least dont get salty with others hard work
mmo core is grind
mobile game suit you guys lot better.with auto button and spoonfeed all the way.
you guys wont complain that much if you can make in game daily income somewhere like 15m a day with 2 hours playtime.that numbers even look such pity for some hardcore players.

these responses are a bit sad to read =/
i think its impossible to make some ppl understand

or maybe you are the one who have to start to understand.

Once again, time to feed you with how to:

But you might still have to click and source them yourselves, if they do not appear in discussion in ktos thread 4.0. Sometimes people share them, sometimes they do not. It is still in your responsibility to source for them after all.

1. Inven KR

Read with google translate, on this gaming forum

2. Ludo Gaming YT Channel

Guy gives breakdown of new patches/classes/events in his videos

3. BONG TOS YT Channel

Another similar guy, but he does not go in dept or have subtitles. Just watch for showcase of new stuff and figure out yourself.

4. HWI TOS YT CHANNEL

Also, KR guy doing TOS things related to new content

5. iTOS KTOS thread

be sure to do the notification settings, else you will not know if something new is shared

6. Join a Discord

So you can ask around, or get updated

7.Join a guild

Since they have players inside to actually guide you 1:1 , or teach you about what to do. If you have enthusiastic guildmates, they will actually share new content/future patches as well.

Hit that Alt + R for recruitment board in-game, look out for in game recrutiments shouts, or recruitment channels in the discord

got flagged for wanted to spoonfed ppl. :slight_smile:

Honestly, I can get the feeling for newcomers who missed the event. I farmed for gold and bought Planium off the market to make my Savi, and 1 month later the event happened. So obviously I felt like I could have saved that money for something else.

It’s like lets say you are going for a test. One person have all the prepared notes, webcast lectures, consolidated hints to the test, while the other one has nothing and have to slowly read through all the readings and research for their answers to the test.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.