Tree of Savior Forum

The early access needs an EU server

Thats why I’m suggesting at least something like this, to make sure the AA builds wont suffer having a high ping:

You can’t be serious…

It’s more about cheap workarounds than profound programming solutions - the thing the programmers of IMC seem to prefer :wink:

Seems more like a “patch up the problem” than an actual fix, to me at least.

Thats exactly what it is! A cheap, dirty workaround. And thats what makes it practicable! New servers are expensive, boooh! - IMC’s mindset.

Well you got a point there. :grin: However, I hope IMC has enough faith in their product to open more servers as it’s beyond proven at this point that the playerbase (and now we’re not even talking about the potential playerbase, which is much larger) is more than enough to keep several regional servers alive.

“Hey our game is good, and there’s a ton of interested players from all over the world, surely opening more servers is a good investment as if it’s successful the revenue generated will be massive!” - (what should be) IMC’s mindset.

(Like I wrote in another thread, have faith in your product IMC).

Yeah, that’s like creating complicated workarounds for simple problems that shouldn’t exist in the first place…

yes pleaseeeeee

na ping is so painful when playing classes that rely on low latency like archer

its near impossible to get good returns on the archers passive that stacks defense reduc since it wears off before the server reads your repeated attacks on same target
also the attack speed buffs with kneeling shot and running shot are not even noticeable when your ping is higher than 90 (which it will definately be for anyone in EU)
its a shame :frowning:

I have no idea what I should do. I want to play so bad, but I also want to show them that they can’t just **** up european players and hope we’ll just take it deep and silently.

:rage:

Need euro tos!!!

Give. European. Server. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another European player (from Portugal to be exact) that would really like an European server.

For the time being I’m waiting on the founder’s pack, to see if we get any news regarding the EU server.

The game looks really good, looking forward to playing it.

1 Like

We really need an EU located server please ! :confused:

Most programmers are choosing the cheap workaround because they get no time nor money to do it right. Yes I’m a programmer on my own. :yum:

@all: are we just creating european server threads and posts over and over again or is anyone planning and willing to channel all those voices into one big force? Not just the players on the forums but also ingame later on.

Haha ofc xD
I’d do that as well, anytime, thats why, when you decide to look for a solution for a problem, suggest the easiest solution possible!

And I just created a topic to clearify the situation and whats to do to get your own regional servers (seriously, with an ironic subtone, as always)

EU server is the only way to go for us, regarding to the the actually bad ping we get on NA servers…
Please, give us an EU server !

They base our location on sales, and there seem to be more NA players. But I think there are a lot of EU players who hasn’t bought the game yet because there is no EU server…

That’s a bit… stupid.

I was about to buy founder’s pack but then I realised there is no EU server yet.
Thats kinda sad for a “early access” it kills everything about EA.
We need a date for EU located server, so I can set everything up and dont miss opening of EU server.

they are opening a server for EU today, it will be located in NA for now but they will switch its location in the near future

the server really at amazon ? (Amazon Web Services Network)

those are not gaming server, wonder why the EU server running so bad.
it be sooner or later, more and more bad critiques on steam and less players ingame…