Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

Yeah, was buffed a little while back. Can’t you get 0 with that + squire yogurt? I remember when people were using exploits the lvl 20 food table would give 0 sec hp regen time, making them impossible to kill unless 1-shot. What else reduces HP regen time?

Yes you can, I’m also pretty sure there’s a certain Centurion formation that also reduces HP regen time.

Hmm, wonder if Centurion will come back… So Krivis 3 + squire buff is OP eh?

They’re doing it all wrong, lol

Time reducers should be multiplicative ratios, like 80% reduction and 50% reduction

Assuming a 20seconds “cooldown”, the 80% would drop it to 4 seconds, and then the 50% would drop the 4 seconds to 2 seconds

Instead of having 130% reduction ((value)-(value0.8)-(value0.5)), you’d have a 90% reduction ((Value)(1-0.8))(1-0.5))

How are things going on that discerning evil + incineration? ><

anxious

Haha taking longer than expected. Apparently 190->206 and 217->226 are the same as 130->145, 145->160, 160->175, 175->190, where there’s nowhere to grind and all you do is run the same instance dungeons every day until you reach the next instance dungeon. Very boring =_=

That sux D;

The grinding should at least be rewardable ;(

But what level are you exactly? (No pressure haha)

So is Sadhu completely dead? Nobody talked about that class for literally one month.

Still a good class, but nothing unusual

And nothing new either

The most talk i have seen about it is its okay as a 1 c just to give mage style clerics a decent auto attack and nothing more. Sadhu forum is dead as hell as well after OBB nerf and possession cancel nerf hit in the same patch.

I thought possession getting cancelled on hit came much before OOB nerf. During icbt2 vs during kobt.

Just going over some questions that weren’t answered yet x.x

1st - if i miss the main attack, does sacrament (priest)/last rites(chaplain) and/or aspergillium(chaplain) still proc?

2nd - does incineration(plague doctor) and discerning evil(Pardoner) work along?

3rd - how well does last rites(chaplain) scale with sacrament (priest)? And how much does the low HP buff on last rites increase the DMG?

4th - can a druid use carnivore and sterea troth in the same chortasmata?

I’d like vídeos if possible, but the straight answers would do <3

PS:
5th - After using shapeshifter or transform, do i keep my character stats and equipment bonus and effects? or do i become iterally a copy of the monster?

Does anyone know if it’s possible to cast guardian saint on yourself?

What would even be the point to that?
Well, the atribute… I guess? You can just heal that up anyways more often than not.

Yes, I’m wondering if I can reduce my incoming damage by 25% by casting it on myself.

1 Like

Need help for a support/dps build! I was planning to go Cleric->Krivis->Krivis->Dievdirby->Dievdirby->???->Plague Doctor.
With this build i could offer many buffs and have 5 debuffs to abuse Incineration, anyway i still need to decide what to choose after Diev c2, should i go c3 to increase the owl statue damage? c2 cleric? any c1 class? waiting for suggestions :smiley:

Cleric > Priest C3 > Chaplain > Krivis > PD

This offer higher support while maintaining your party mana consumption + DPS auto attack for certain situation. I wouldn’t really bother spending time spaming debuffs, it’s like buffing yourself and the whole party. You’re more likely spending time to debuff/buff than actually dealing damage. (With the exception of Aukuras to spread aliment to enemies + Incineration.

If you’re more into Kirivis + Dievdirby. I would suggest running this build instead.

Cleric C2 > Krivis > Sahdu C2 > Dievdirby > PD.

Provided extension range of support from Cleric C2 (Fade, Safety Zones, and etc). It also offer synergies with Krivis + Sahdu, meaning you can cast Zaibas along with OOB (Out of body); dealing long range damage. Leaving yourself in the back line to support your team while dealing DPS. Not to mention, Possession is an amazing skill set to locked up against level 200+ high hp mobs for dungeons.

Carve Owl is only great for boss fight and I wouldn’t want to cast it every time when getting into a fight with one or three monsters, so that is probably the only reason why i went for Dievdirby C1.

Again, with Krivis, I feel like full Krivis C3 offer the same power tool as much as C1 Krivis (Except for Daino).

1 Like

Hmm truth is i really don’t like sadhu at all XD

I’d personally go Cleric c2 for that build if you want more utility. You could also get Druid c1 if you want more dps instead.

1 Like

You already have diev 2, so just go for diev 3

You’ll gain more range and DMG on owls, plus you’ll have access to the statue that blocks damage, just like a better version of safety zone

1 Like