Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

The most talk i have seen about it is its okay as a 1 c just to give mage style clerics a decent auto attack and nothing more. Sadhu forum is dead as hell as well after OBB nerf and possession cancel nerf hit in the same patch.

I thought possession getting cancelled on hit came much before OOB nerf. During icbt2 vs during kobt.

Just going over some questions that weren’t answered yet x.x

1st - if i miss the main attack, does sacrament (priest)/last rites(chaplain) and/or aspergillium(chaplain) still proc?

2nd - does incineration(plague doctor) and discerning evil(Pardoner) work along?

3rd - how well does last rites(chaplain) scale with sacrament (priest)? And how much does the low HP buff on last rites increase the DMG?

4th - can a druid use carnivore and sterea troth in the same chortasmata?

I’d like vídeos if possible, but the straight answers would do <3

PS:
5th - After using shapeshifter or transform, do i keep my character stats and equipment bonus and effects? or do i become iterally a copy of the monster?

Does anyone know if it’s possible to cast guardian saint on yourself?

What would even be the point to that?
Well, the atribute… I guess? You can just heal that up anyways more often than not.

Yes, I’m wondering if I can reduce my incoming damage by 25% by casting it on myself.

1 Like

Need help for a support/dps build! I was planning to go Cleric->Krivis->Krivis->Dievdirby->Dievdirby->???->Plague Doctor.
With this build i could offer many buffs and have 5 debuffs to abuse Incineration, anyway i still need to decide what to choose after Diev c2, should i go c3 to increase the owl statue damage? c2 cleric? any c1 class? waiting for suggestions :smiley:

Cleric > Priest C3 > Chaplain > Krivis > PD

This offer higher support while maintaining your party mana consumption + DPS auto attack for certain situation. I wouldn’t really bother spending time spaming debuffs, it’s like buffing yourself and the whole party. You’re more likely spending time to debuff/buff than actually dealing damage. (With the exception of Aukuras to spread aliment to enemies + Incineration.

If you’re more into Kirivis + Dievdirby. I would suggest running this build instead.

Cleric C2 > Krivis > Sahdu C2 > Dievdirby > PD.

Provided extension range of support from Cleric C2 (Fade, Safety Zones, and etc). It also offer synergies with Krivis + Sahdu, meaning you can cast Zaibas along with OOB (Out of body); dealing long range damage. Leaving yourself in the back line to support your team while dealing DPS. Not to mention, Possession is an amazing skill set to locked up against level 200+ high hp mobs for dungeons.

Carve Owl is only great for boss fight and I wouldn’t want to cast it every time when getting into a fight with one or three monsters, so that is probably the only reason why i went for Dievdirby C1.

Again, with Krivis, I feel like full Krivis C3 offer the same power tool as much as C1 Krivis (Except for Daino).

1 Like

Hmm truth is i really don’t like sadhu at all XD

I’d personally go Cleric c2 for that build if you want more utility. You could also get Druid c1 if you want more dps instead.

1 Like

You already have diev 2, so just go for diev 3

You’ll gain more range and DMG on owls, plus you’ll have access to the statue that blocks damage, just like a better version of safety zone

1 Like

Can anyone clarify on how this works:

More so the part where it decreases magic defense of nearby enemies? Is it a AOE debuff or what?

Please and Thank you

Resist Elements is a defensive buff from Paladin, this buff can be apply to yourself and party. It increased flat scaling resistances while given a decent chances to nullify magic damage + reduce magic resistance nearby enemy.

Just in case, with the nullify chance attribute, Resist Elements nullify chance can go up to 15.4% at max.

What more important is that the debuff is AoE, so its extremely useful in both PvE/PvP (Krivis/Paladin/PD) build.

The only thing that I’m not sure if the nullify magic reduction is considered aliments or not. It’s pretty tricky.

Edited: Fixed Element resistance chance from attribute

Could you clarify on the debuff part?
Like is the debuff (enemy magic resistance) always on with the aura? Or is it only when the null chance happens?

Thanks as well for the reply

It applies just when resist elements is cast.

I didnt even know there was the Magic Def reduction part, I guess they added it after iCBT2. Well, the description says it decreases the mdef by at a certain chance so… It might be a translation error or not, only a kTOS player could clarify us I guess.
Btw, the attribute only increases the null chance by0.4%

@iago_l

Nope, the tooltip is wrong, the nullify chance goes up to 19%, i played paladin on iCBT2

Sadly, i never really paid much attention to the magic resist reduction, since i played it melee :confused:

I also played Palac3 in icbt2, I remember the tooltip still being the same ingame(0.08%) but I’ve never invested in that attribute to know if its bugged or not. If it is, idk why they still didnt fix it

But if you check the actual value on the resist elements spell, you’ll see that the bonus is 10 times higher than what the Attribute says, and if you max it, it’ll get to 19% chance

So the debuff only activates to people around you when you cast resist elements. Thats a bummer… I would’ve loved to have a perma -100 m-def debuff aura. Unless I am reading what you’re saying wrong