Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

I don’t know the Attribute cap level but I’m sure it will be the same as the Blessing Enhance which level 50.

Therefore imo Sacrament is stronger than Blessing

Level 15 Blessing is +70 Additional Damage

Level 15 Sacrament +40 Holy Property Attack and +40 Additional Damage

how odd that it isn’t pointed out anywhere else in the database, is it even implemented?

I know some Attributes are found when you click on the skill itself and even at that the database is missing a lot of attributes that you won’t find in the simulator but obviously are in the game.

And honestly having both at high level and with the max level Enhance Attributes surely will increase your overall damage.

I think this is the first time I see that, I guess I simply never went to the Sacrament page because I never saw an atribute that wasn’t on the simualtor on an skill page, but the lack of informtion on what it actually does is worrying nontheless.

Well, yeah obviously having both at high levels is more damage, but that goes without saying and theres other skills and all that.

I don’t think so… XD maybe in the files but not otherwise… but they could be somekind of hidden attributes too…who knows… or attributes for higher levels… but I actually think those are discarded ideas…

I couldn’t find this attribute at the priest NPC today. other circle 2 / 3 skills are shown in my window i.e ( dark property resistance:sacrament ) - but not sacrament:enhance. I’m not C3 priest though, a double-check is necessary.

Sacrament, doesnt have a hit cap, nor a short Duration time either. Blessing youd have to keep applying and for those with multi hit skills, may completely use up all the hits long before the duration or your cooldown. Thats why I do not like Blessing at least until they go with a percentage damage rate, instead of a straight up dmg number. At high end even with the enhanced attribute cap will 120+ extra dmg do that much more? Not talking lv 200 either, talking lv 300+ and beyond providing they start the Open Beta cap to be higher than 200.

But yea the Con I agree. Maybe 30 points into it max and no more, put points then into Dex for higher burst, or SPR for its Modifiers, resistances and regen.

Sacrament enhance doesn’t exist guys… lol.
Like I said above, getting any more points into Sacrament other than 1 is just plain up making yourself weaker and less usefull as the time goes. I don’t mind Blessing at all, I put 5 points into it with the Attribute just because of the Hit Count, if there was none, I’d just keep Blessing at lvl 1.
I don’t know why people even consider leveling Blessing over lv5 or Sacrament over lv1, I guess most people just have no idea of what they’re doing… Most players once they reach Rank 6 have skills that deal atleast 5k damage, and there you are bragging yourself over +54 damage for 9 Skill points and losing the opportunity of Healing all of your Party with Mass Heal for 28% of their MHP comparing to 10%MHP every 30 secs. I wonder which one is better huh?!
Having Sacrament lv 5 or 10 instead of Mass Heal lv 5 or 10 is just sad… I don’t even know how ppl come up with these builds.
Mass Heal is the best Healing Skill in the game right now in my honest opinion. It has stupid high base value and it also has a huge range, you can easily Heal your whole party with it. Especially now that Heal’s entire Healing is alot more based around INT and more Cleric circles, Mass Heal makes it so that you can do ALOT done Healing-wise even if you’re not a INT-oriented Healer.
Just… don’t take points into Blessing or Sacrament over points into Mass Heal/Revive, Mass Heal and Revive are way better skills to invest on, in any given situation.

Thank you please do because its still in the tosbase database.

Maybe because last rites damage scales with your level of sacrament…

@alexandrious2001 blessing doesn’t count off hits like you think. Multi hit skills / effects will only take 1 count off of blessing. Also, if I cyclone, the entire duration of hits will only count 1 off. If you have 6 attacks per auto attack, you will get 6 blessing procs, but only lose 1 hit count.

It seems that not only sacrament has a new attribute, but monstrance has one as well. These are indeed new to the pages of these skills, as I have been over these pages many times in the past.
My guess is that these are new attributes that may be implemented in the future for these skills but are just in the files for now due to tweaks etc.

This is also true as well for Plague Doctor skills

Go the pages to see them

Lol, even kabbalist skills as well have new stuff (As far as I know)

Also it seems other classes have new attributes as well or it could be the case of what Loztchild said.

1 Like

Interesting, it seems the patch with the basic Runecaster information had more on it than what was said here in the forums.

That’s nowhere near enough to justify losing points into Mass Heal/Revive for that… lmao.
We don’t even know how the scaling works, it’s at best a flat scaling anyways.
@megamanex14 That’s interesting, guess the enhance atribute for sacrament would just make it better for not putting points into it. Idk why they’re buffing Priest tho, it’s already such a strong Class for being a Rank 2, the monstrance attribute seems abit too much, maybe not(?)

Huh, so the PD Heal does dmg as well and its even based off Current HP. Nother good reason for Con.

Assuming the economy in this game works as expected:
Adding attributes isn’t supposed to be a huge “buff” to a class except in that they add some sort of late-game scaling to the skills. If the player chooses to invest, that is. Attributes seem like huge buffs when theory-crafting, but when playing the game they should be too expensive/time consuming to heavily invest in before the late-game.

I still think priest is an incredibly strong early-game class, but probably still (even with these new attributes) falls off late somewhat due to scrolls and Pardoner spell shops.

These attributes are not new. I was looking for sacrament enchance already in the first icbt. There were a lot of attributes that weren’t implemented into the game. In the case of new classes we don’t know if some of their attributes will be avaible on higher circles or they discarded those ideas too…

But as I said before there is a chance that there are still plans for those attributes somehow…maybe you have to unlock them with quest or who knows…but yet there is no information if those will be ever avaible…Maybe if they are rly still in the files that means something…dunno…

The data in ToS database is ripped from the client files. There always have been attributes that were implemented in the client files, with corresponding affected skill set, but not available in the game itself. One such example is increased magic attack on paladin barrier. Those server as a good speculation as to what could be added (especially for new classes), but also may be just scrapped ideas and are subject to change at any point without patch notice. I believe the main skill simulator provides an accurate depiction of what attributes may be learned.

No footage on discern evil + incineration here either?

No? Okay… :frowning:

It’s hard being an anxious guy…

Wait about a week, I’ll probably have some then

2 Likes