Tree of Savior Forum

kTOS General Thread (keep all in-game discussion here)

‘‘Client tos’’
Suspicious…
iirc it was a bug, someone showed a video about it a bunch of posts ago didn’t they?

It was uploaded yesterday, so I dunno whether it is really a bug that hasn’t been fixed or a totally new mechanism to buff Sorcerer. Anyone play Sorcerer at KOBT? Can you confirm this?

I believe Jariu referenced to this:
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktos-general-thread-keep-all-in-game-discussion-here/125464/2803

Looks like it is a bug and rather nasty one: sp dont deplete plus multiple summons are way too op.
I’ll attempt multiple summon too: @Staff_J @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn @GM_Fuji @GM_Erick

Walks in

Cleric Master Race!

Walks out

On a more serious note. Can anyone clarify on how this works:

More so the part where it decreases magic defense of nearby enemies? Is it a AOE debuff or what?

Please and Thank you

can ressurection use in pvp 5vs ?

AoE debuff iirc.
Refer the Cleric questions to the current main Cleric topic.

If I remember correctly yes. At least last time I saw a video with a priest doing it. Sadly though I can’t find the video. Lost with all the other millions of TOS videos on youtube

Thank You Very Much :heart:

33:00

Can now burrow be used with skill + walking? Epic.

3 Likes

I have a question…and hopefully someone have the answer…

What does she gives you in KToS…

?? she is still there and chests icons are there too… but… what is the reward??

silver
/stupid20characterslimit

2 Likes

i feel you man, looks like someone hasn’t played Ele at all :joy:

yes, and it’s an effin tide turner

3~5k money each $$$

/20character

I cried bitter tears watching this. An archer would kill all those mobs 10 times faster and move on to the others parts of themap, and they would not have to spend half an hour grouping a dozen mobs /facepalm

and 50 second cd…

@DrRM

Elementalist…

see… there is someone in this world that think electrocute doesn’t sucks…

Yes that skills is really cool and the class too but you need to take at least one more rank if you want that skill to be good

@Kinatsu_

eh!.. really…

I would prefer if it gived TP instead :\

hope they bring icoins back on IOBT as cash shop currency and have the npc give instead of silver :expressionless:

there go my motivation to explore :\

They really need to increase or take off the buff limit in arenas because it’s annoying that you can’t fully buff yourself from the start because your teammates buffs may overlap yours.If you don’t have a Krivis with Daino,then you would have to wait until your comrades finish buffing before you start yours,so you can decide to keep,override or clear them off your buff bar.
My build has a lot of buffs and I can’t use them all because of the limit and also because I don’t have Krivis in my build.
So its kinda a waste of time,at least for a solo Q give us no limit and put the limit on premade matches when they come out.

They already alter the Revive skill for arenas so why not make this happen.

@Staff_J @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn @GM_Fuji @GM_Erick

1 Like

I’ve been wondering how ice wall shards damage is based on? Can anybody explain please.

2 Likes

The wizard who cast the icewall, based off of their matk ( the lvl of the icewall doesn’t matter ).

2 Likes