Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

I don’t get why these things aren’t included in skill descriptions ~_~. If I were an int pally though, c2 and c3 would do better (maybe add in c2 krivis in there).

Personally im going Cleric C1 > Priest C2> Paladin C3 > Plague Doctor. Stats will be 4/1/2/3 Until Con 30, then I put that point into dex. This is str/con/spr/dex.

Well, I like it how they keep some things hidden. There are more in skills than what meets the eyes I guess xD

If I was going to go Pardoner, I would go for c3 pardoner and it would be Cleric --> Priest C3 --> Pardoner C3. Physical attack stats.

If you can give reasons for your class choices it would be easier to help. Although I admit I don’t know too much about Pardoner.

1 Like

@adi92cool

Sadhu is really not that good at c1 only, the best skill on that class is possession at c2

I’d suggest you take either sadhu or bokor, alternativelly you could give up on druid too, if you really want to keep both

And druid’s shapeshifter is not that good either, it’s only worth to take it if you go c2 and get transform, you could take shapeshifter just for fun, but it won’t be of much help

2 Likes

I don’t think you need Zalciai lvl 5. With lvl 3 you already reached the requirement for the attributes if you want that. I’m not sure about the others I don’t know Sadhu and Bokor well. I only know that Bwa Kayiman is physical attack and it can crit…as I know… so decide like that how much it favors you.

I would choose something else than Sadhu too btw…because that doesn’t help Plague Doctor too much as I see and that is somehow off…dunno… If I would go for a Sadhu I would build it differently I think.

1 Like

I think i make mistake. Currently cleric c2> krivis c2 now. Trying to be pardoner c3 just for indulgentia skill. But now i realised i lack of dps skill. Now i only depend on cure, heal, zaibas. My stat 2:1:1 int:con:spr. I got no problem in party, but solo is painful (doing quest). I only had problem when fighting boss. Due to event, i got 1 stat reset and skill reset. Need some opinion, should i stick with my initial build going pardoner c3 or should i change to other build?

Why do you want Indulgentia so badly? IMHO, you should never go for Pardoner unless it’s your money bot, not your main character.
Well, after Cleric c2,Krivis c2, I think the best option you have is to get another Cleric circle and Druid @Rank 6. For Rank 7, you could either go for another Druid rank or Plague Doctor. You’d be a full Support with some good dps.
I guess Bokor c2-> Plague Doctor might also work(?) if you want a more damage-oriented build

Well, for testing purpose. Right now, pardoner is most useless in cleric class. Pardoner c3 not exist in kToS right now.
Second, from what i see indulgentia has really high base damage. Combine with oblation, i really interested to see its damage. Also, it has really big aoe.
Third, daino scroll selling.

Im in the same dilema too. Im currently cleric c2-Krivis 1 so it is ok for me to go for bakor if i want to have more damage?

Are [resurrection] and [revive] getting any actual use? I can see [revive] in pvp but [resurrection] is something I don’t really see getting any use out off (anywhere).

Actually, ressurrection can be as strong as revive in PvP

And both are really strong in both, PvP and PvE

I think you should try Sadhu in your case, because you can get c2(Possession is strong af) and still go for Druid, or go c3 and get Kabbalist/PD after.
Actually, when you think about it, Kabbalist actually looks pretty good on Sadhu, just use Revenged sevenfold on yourself and walk around the PvP in OOB untill some fool try to one shot you and get killed instead xD

3 Likes

I dont have joystick but can i control it with keyboard?

Clever :joy::joy::joy:

Idk, I’ve never played with the joystick in ToS but I dont think you’ll have too much trouble with the keyboard

1 Like

Just play which suits your gameplay or style but with the new in game options that lets you config your keys (w/o configuring your hotkey.xml) with your keyboard, its much much better that joystick

I suck using my joystick and I am a lefty (ASWD for my movement)

that sounds like a awful combination to me, but hey each to there own.

Pardoner c3 is strange because it gives a physical skill and there’s not much reason to forgo getting a rank7 class to take it. However pardoner c2 is very good. Magic Defense scaling off of SPR for the whole party is very nice, healing the entire party of status effects with indulgentia, and being able to keep a status effect up with 100% uptime with discerning evil 10 is very nice.

@iago_l You recieve 1 damage from being attacked while Revenged Seventhfold is active, so it knocks you out of OOB, but the bait is very real.
I’d say that Kabbalist is in fact a nice combination, you can keep attacking while OOB nad have the main body cast skills, good positioning would make hiting with Merkabah easy too. The only problem would be if your party members are assholes and don’t keep the enemies/boss away from you, you can pop Safety Zone at any moment at least, and don’t notice you are casting from your body to go for the heals over there.