Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

Well, for testing purpose. Right now, pardoner is most useless in cleric class. Pardoner c3 not exist in kToS right now.
Second, from what i see indulgentia has really high base damage. Combine with oblation, i really interested to see its damage. Also, it has really big aoe.
Third, daino scroll selling.

Im in the same dilema too. Im currently cleric c2-Krivis 1 so it is ok for me to go for bakor if i want to have more damage?

Are [resurrection] and [revive] getting any actual use? I can see [revive] in pvp but [resurrection] is something I donā€™t really see getting any use out off (anywhere).

Actually, ressurrection can be as strong as revive in PvP

And both are really strong in both, PvP and PvE

I think you should try Sadhu in your case, because you can get c2(Possession is strong af) and still go for Druid, or go c3 and get Kabbalist/PD after.
Actually, when you think about it, Kabbalist actually looks pretty good on Sadhu, just use Revenged sevenfold on yourself and walk around the PvP in OOB untill some fool try to one shot you and get killed instead xD

3 Likes

I dont have joystick but can i control it with keyboard?

Clever :joy::joy::joy:

Idk, Iā€™ve never played with the joystick in ToS but I dont think youā€™ll have too much trouble with the keyboard

1 Like

Just play which suits your gameplay or style but with the new in game options that lets you config your keys (w/o configuring your hotkey.xml) with your keyboard, its much much better that joystick

I suck using my joystick and I am a lefty (ASWD for my movement)

that sounds like a awful combination to me, but hey each to there own.

Pardoner c3 is strange because it gives a physical skill and thereā€™s not much reason to forgo getting a rank7 class to take it. However pardoner c2 is very good. Magic Defense scaling off of SPR for the whole party is very nice, healing the entire party of status effects with indulgentia, and being able to keep a status effect up with 100% uptime with discerning evil 10 is very nice.

@iago_l You recieve 1 damage from being attacked while Revenged Seventhfold is active, so it knocks you out of OOB, but the bait is very real.
Iā€™d say that Kabbalist is in fact a nice combination, you can keep attacking while OOB nad have the main body cast skills, good positioning would make hiting with Merkabah easy too. The only problem would be if your party members are assholes and donā€™t keep the enemies/boss away from you, you can pop Safety Zone at any moment at least, and donā€™t notice you are casting from your body to go for the heals over there.

Btw does Revenged Sevenfold have limit of attacks that can be reflected? Skill tooltip doesnā€™t mention anything but this video is a bit confusing.

i would just rather have druid c2 over kabalist but maybe thats just me.

Supoedly in only reflects one attack, but it seems to have a window where another can be reflected. A but Iā€™d assume.

What Revenged Seventhfold does is not hiting the enemy by seven times the damage, but by 60% (+10% with each level, so at Lv5 it is 100% the damage) of the damage separated in 7 Hits, that is to say, at Lv1 thereā€™s a 70% extra damage to them compared to the one they wouldā€™ve done to you.

@thebloodyaugust Diferent build, diferent strokes, Kabbalist is more suited for supports that want to still have damage, while Druid is stright out Magic DPS with great utility.

That isā€¦ disappointing. Guess I understand why 80% of rank 7 clerics are Plague Doctors now.

Thatā€™s mainly becaue of the Priest/Chaplain density, and Plague Doctor is their best Rank7 option as supports.
Revenged Seventhfold is still a party buff and at Lv5 it does deal seven times the damage recieved and with itā€™s atribute it can easily cast Curse upong the enemy, at max atribute level itā€™s 30% chance in every single of the seven hits after all.
Merkabah is also a decent damage dealer as it hits five times, Ein Sof can also bring someone back to 100% SP from 0% with itā€™s atribute too. The Gematria skills are bit on the ā€˜ā€˜Whyā€™ā€™ end tho, truth being told.

I wonder if Merkabahā€™s hit count is based on its level. In TOS base, the Kabbalist spawns 2 of them. In this one, he spawns 5 of them, with skill lv5 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFu36uWND0
I do believe Merkabah needs a bit of a buff by decreasing the time it takes for the wheels to actually run and do damage, itā€™s such a long wait right now.

It wouldnā€™t come as a surprise teh ammount of Merkabahs casted varies according to the skill level, quite a common fenomenon in skills.
But yeah, they do take an unsetlingly long time to charge, I really have to wonder why that is the way it is.

Edit: Now I know why.

1 Like

If there are no pardoner c3 in that kobt, so no daino lvl 15 too?
Are we really need daino 15? And at what price ppl will buy a daino 15?

Why ppl choose chaplain ? Why not a monk? And paladin c3? Itā€™s so hard to find a recent good paladin video in youtube!

Paladin monk and bokor those classes gona be die?

What you think about that, guys?