Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

I also played Palac3 in icbt2, I remember the tooltip still being the same ingame(0.08%) but I’ve never invested in that attribute to know if its bugged or not. If it is, idk why they still didnt fix it

But if you check the actual value on the resist elements spell, you’ll see that the bonus is 10 times higher than what the Attribute says, and if you max it, it’ll get to 19% chance

So the debuff only activates to people around you when you cast resist elements. Thats a bummer… I would’ve loved to have a perma -100 m-def debuff aura. Unless I am reading what you’re saying wrong

Resist Elements doesn’t have 100% uptime to begin with :U

I mean for the time that it is up XD

Edited: Grammar corrections

With level 5 simony and level 5 Divine Might
i still can’t create a level 6 scroll of Divine Might right?

can some craft an effective scroll seller skills build for me
i need at least krivis c1

the tread is not up to date but i still use it for reference

my build any suggestion?

or

1 Like

how are things going on that video? <3

Hey i wanna do the second build that you showned. Do u know what stats should i add?

im thinking to get paladin c3. any good build include it?

If [restoration] still enhances [heal] I would say c2 or even c3 cleric would be good. Healadins!!

Cleric c1> Priest c2 > Pala c3 and Cleric c1>Krivis c2 > Pala c3 are common builds, i do not think cleric c2/3 is good tho, you’ll end up too weak and your heals wont heal much, unless you’re going for INT but if you do, idk why you’d go Paladin. Btw, for Rank 7 i’m still not sure, guess you can go PD/Diev/Priest/Kabbalist, I think these are all good choices for rank 7 after pala c3

Did [heal] get nerfed again or something?

Nope. But the change from 10% to 5% was way enough to make no-INT Healing really weak xD

Even with the boost from [restoration]?

AFAIK the healing boost is based off of the person’s INT plus a base value. So if you’re a Paladin and has 10 Int and there’s another Cleric(an INT one) being affected by your Restoration, his Heal will be affected by it more than yours because he has higher INT.

I don’t get why these things aren’t included in skill descriptions ~_~. If I were an int pally though, c2 and c3 would do better (maybe add in c2 krivis in there).

Personally im going Cleric C1 > Priest C2> Paladin C3 > Plague Doctor. Stats will be 4/1/2/3 Until Con 30, then I put that point into dex. This is str/con/spr/dex.

Well, I like it how they keep some things hidden. There are more in skills than what meets the eyes I guess xD

If I was going to go Pardoner, I would go for c3 pardoner and it would be Cleric --> Priest C3 --> Pardoner C3. Physical attack stats.

If you can give reasons for your class choices it would be easier to help. Although I admit I don’t know too much about Pardoner.

1 Like

@adi92cool

Sadhu is really not that good at c1 only, the best skill on that class is possession at c2

I’d suggest you take either sadhu or bokor, alternativelly you could give up on druid too, if you really want to keep both

And druid’s shapeshifter is not that good either, it’s only worth to take it if you go c2 and get transform, you could take shapeshifter just for fun, but it won’t be of much help

2 Likes