Tree of Savior Forum

Team Name Reset (Completed)

But to make sure, What will happen is, that I will log in after maintenance and then I will automatically find my team name reset ? I won’t be able to do it myself manually ? So does this means if I’m not quick enough to get inside after maintenance someone can take the name ? :confused: Please I just want this to be over with, can’t IMC just do a tiny name swap for me from orsha - klaipeda server team name ? I just want to play without this pressure @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

@Staff_Julie (or anyone else who knows how whispering non-existing account works or doesn’t)

I got a question, more due to curiosity than for help.

I had the idea of trying to contact the person that took my desired team-name ahead of me. When I try to whisper to that Team-name, I get the message that the user does not exist.

(when I try whispering a Teamname of someone who I know has picked one but hasn’t made any character yet, it goes through without the “doesn’t exist” message)

So I figured, it must mean that the person with the name is on another server.
Which is why I then made a Team+character on each server to try whispering that teamname. But on all 4 servers, Fedimian/Orsha/Klaipeda/SEA, I get the same message that the user doesn’t exist.

Hence, I’m wondering what it means.
The desired name is not in use on any of the 4 servers?
Are Team-names unique even including the korean servers??
Otherwise, why would it say the name is already taken if the user with it cannot be whispered without the response that they do not exist?

O:

1 Like

Well, for actual swapping of team-names, I’d simply send a ticket asking for a swap, instead of sending team-reset request tickets then ;O

I did but julie said to ask for both servers reset, i don’t even know anymore

First, just wanted to say you’re doing fantastically keeping the community informed. It really is awesome, thank you!

Second, others, and myself, were wondering if it would be possible to file a ticket to swap team names (for example swap a team name on Orsha with a team name on Klaipeda [on the same game account, of course]). I saw it asked a few times, but I’m not sure if it was answered if this is possible. I apologize if the question has already been answered. I don’t want to risk losing my team name by filing a ticket for a reset, and I think there are a few people in the same boat that are either waiting for the free one time server transfer to go live, or they’re waiting for a potential fix (like team name swapping).

I have the same problem bro, every time I try to “authenticate” my steam it does not seem to work. The steam icon is still greyed out and I keep getting "please authenticate blabla " I tried with 2 different browsers and it’s still the same. I have no clue what is going on and it’s impossible to contact support without steam authentication… ssstupid

How can i get my refund? I Spend points changing my team name

Thank you :slight_smile:
Is there any chance we could just swap team names between servers?
The name I want is on Orsha because I couldn’t access Klaipeda…

But to do this I’m going to need to change one of them with TP and then pray on good timing on the same time as everyone else on that tuesday, switching between characters.
Just seems messy :frowning:

Since everyone will change it at once I’m sure lots of people could be trying for the same name I’m trying to just switch but already have.

Well, I’ll ask support probably. I don’t mind paying some TP either.
It’s a bit of a specific thing for this and you’ve all been going above and beyond anyways.

How can i ask a refund, because i spend my TPs changing my name before this giveaway of free name changes.

hm, so i misunderstood the team name thing upon starting on the orsha server. following this i reset it with tp. is it possible to get this back since you are allowing free team name changes anyway now?

yeah same here, i mean i suppose i would be fine regardless but since they are offering it for free now…

Thanks for the amazing work put in staff.
Everyone that submits a ticket will have their account taken care of. As far as refunds go that’s always a sketchy issue. I totally agree with resetting that world/server that’s bound to that person, as my best friend eager to play on the k-server ended up using his founders pack there. Submitted a ticket and was sadly denied a reset of that server with a new founders pack :sweat:. But some people can abuse this kind of kindness by lieing trying to get free tp.

Then whats the point of this? Second team with ‘unwanted’ team name on different server was created because we couldnt delete team we made on wrong server in a first place. Can we have an option to delete unused team also?

People, stop asking for a team name swap, it’s impossible. Imagine someone on Klaipeda having the same team name as you in Orsha, like what do you expect them to do ? Erase his to give it to you ?

uhm.
Team names go across all servers. not just one, buddy.

what ? that would be awfully stupid coding.

Edit : Well I’ve heard about cross-server team matchmaking, so you might be right. Sorry.

Yeah I would also like to get my name change nullified I don’t want to lose my name. @Staff_Julie

Impossible create same team name on another server, or how you think transfers will work? All who will transfer from one server to another must change name?? :slight_smile:

As some player posted before me: please let those who already spent TP for the Team name change have the same benefits as the rest. Thank you!

How exactly do you verify your steam account? When I click the steam icon on the top right corner, it brings me to the steam login page, I click ‘Login’ with my steam details, and it brings me back to the homepage. I then go to ‘SUPPORT’ and click ‘Submit ticket’ and I’m told to authenticate my steam account, and get brought back to homepage again. I’m stuck in a cycle. Can anyone help?

1 Like