Tree of Savior Forum

Team Name Reset (Completed)

how many days we need to w8 for the ticket to be answered?? (im not complaining just asking)

This would reset both names instead of swapping them. If you have a unique team name, Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t get taken that quickly. I canā€™t guarantee it, though.

It really depends at the moment, but it shouldnā€™t take more than 3 business days.

1 Like

I submitted a ticket for a Team Name Reset but the option to key in the name does not appear and it got sent. Or will there be an option to put Team Name in-game when ticket has been answered?

We are simply deleting your team name so that you can create one again in the game.

This is why you run the risk of losing your team name to other people, since your team name will be open for anyone to take if they make it before you.

2 Likes

@Staff_Julie
Is there any way to have my whole account wiped or rollbacked to prior-release state?
Me and my girlfriend opened our packs on Klaipeda before you announced EU server, so we decided to play on that server and open our premium boxes due to your promise about comfortable gaming quality. Iā€™m not ranting, just trying to find a solution for our situation.

Up!! We donā€™t need to retain items and character level. We just want to play to a smooth server.

If you had add an automatic function informing the availability of thr name before confirmation, perhaps none of this would have to be done.

Will there be no problems with having someone without family name in your friend list?

Hi @Staff_Julie,

If somebody already spent 150 TP to change their team name, would it be possible to have that TP refunded since a one-time change is now being offered for free?

I ask because this redditor went ahead and corrected his name by paying the TP fee.

Thanks!

Still not undertsand, me created team at Orsha and after EU server launch me create one on EU and playing there now. Me want reset my team name on Orsha and rename one on EU server, how me can do it? Me can send ticket to make this 2 operation at same time? (delete old name and rename my new one to old from Orsha). Or me can just reset old name in Orsha and after change my new name on EU server for TP?:ambulance:

Just got one question. The team that Iā€™m playing with is in klaipeda server, under the name letā€™s say ā€œcamiloā€ I got another team in the EU server, that I just created to have a look around and check how was my ping, with some random name that Iā€™m not interested in playing with. When I request a server transfer from klaipeda to Eu serverā€¦ What name team name is gonna stick? @Staff_Julie

So right now i play on Orsha with my team name etc, but once the game goes free to play i wish to transfer to the EU server, however i made a team (with a name i dont wish to use) on the temporary EU server already.

Will i still be able to just transfer the characters/team i have on Orsha to the new upcoming EU server without losing my current team name or do i have to use this one time thing to delete the team i have on Fedimian?

1 Like

This is what I want to know too

thank you for the info.

so will one team name be reset after the other according to the ticket date, or both will get reset at the same time?

im asking since in this scenario, if the server i want to play in gets the reset 1st then it effectively becomes unplayable until the server i want my name from also gets its reset.

Thanks Julie this will helps some folks move before the transfers :beers:

So uh, I canā€™t seem to be able to authenticate my steam account?
Iā€™ve tried logging into it several times now, and I did.

But everytime I go to create a support ticket it gives me another prompt to authenticate it.

Guess I wonā€™t be able to request a different Team Name with a bugged website.

Worked for me fine. Id double check your steam details.

my browser had my login info saved so I could confirm my steam account immediatelly; but even when entering my info manually or using a different browser it wonā€™t work.

something deffinitely isnā€™t working as intended on that silly authentication site.

i used my 160TP from my DLC just to change my name is there anyway i can get it back since there now a 1 time free team name change or noā€¦ :frowning: