Tree of Savior Forum

Talked to my Bank. They are more then happy to do a Charge back

We would rather them take the heads, out of their ass, and instead do stuff for the other players that want to play their game instead of be fustrated the entire time.

1 Like

Agreed. The game isn’t aweful. Just
 everything else. :confused:

[quote=“trentonkaine, post:1, topic:203660”]
-Limited Character Transfers.[/quote]

Most games don’t offer ANY character transfer, so boohoo cry moar? If you are referring to the fact that they are only allowing transfers to SEA/EU right now, you seem to have issues with the english language, as they promised that everyone would get 1 free transfer a week or two AFTER THE SERVERS GO F2P. As in, not for another 2 weeks or so.

After what SA players have done to them so far I can’t say I blame them. I’m surprised they weren’t banned from the international server after that ■■■■. It comes down to money, if you want to pay for it I’m sure they will happily make a SA server, otherwise, again, cry moar. Many games only have a US server(Or hell, they’re from Korea so they could have made it Korea only and not released it anywhere else at all), why should this game be expected to have an individual server for every country?

And that is in what way IMC’s fault? It was the BR players who decided to all join that server, nobody forced them to, and IMC certainly never said it was a BR server. Also kind of your own fault as it was openly discussed on the forums for several days(if not weeks) beforehand that most BR players were going to join Orsha. Pretty sure you’re the only person who didn’t know.

And that matters because
?

Honestly, if one more whiny baby leaves we’ll all be better off.

Imo, such kind of refund is more like a fraud.

Also maybe I’ve missed something, but they never promised one transfer for founders from any server to any, it was always “from oldest to newest (EU/SEA)”.

BTW I play on Orsha too and haven’t any problems with my english. Actually it is pretty rare to get in group of portuguese, or they are speak english too. In every dungeon I’ve been it was english communications.

1 Like

Honestly in every dungeon I’ve done communication wasn’t even needed. We all knew exactly what we needed to do and made it through with little/no deaths without speaking a single word. Lol.

Maybe I’ve just gotten lucky though.

You can only do dungeons twice a day. The last week I was only logging in to play my dailies. They aren’t the issue. Everything else was.

Well its often small talks about sp regen, or drop, or brb or something like that :slight_smile: There are very little runs when nobody says a word at all.

Well maybe you can only two, I can 6 on each character. Seems you’re not even hit level 100, so not really played this game so far.

Nvm, it is kinda offtopic.

You would be suprised how well consumers are protected int he US. It is unfair to buisnesses how much the system can be bent.

Look at the stipulations that are in place for goods and services.

Goods must be of satisfactory quality; be fit for purpose; match the description, sample or model; and be installed correctly (if part of the contract).

Services must carried out with reasonable care and skill;
completed for a reasonable price; completed within a reasonable time; and
completed in accordance with any information said or conveyed in writing to the consumer where the consumer relies on it.

The phrases I emphasized are easily bent to fit pretty much any dispute. If they are not enough the other stipulations are nails in the coffin. These are from the Consumer Rights act of 2015. There are some exclusions but a consumer has to be loud and willfully stupid in order for the buisness to have a statement exempting them.

2 Likes

This is good to know for those who do want their money back.

Could you mention which bank you talked to? It’s more of a point of reference for others to bring up with their banks, if they want to do the same thing.

Also, I don’t see why people assume this thread is complaining about the game. OP said why he’s disappointed and leaving (whether we agree/disagree that these are valid complaints is irrelevant), and provided a solution for those who do want their money back. $60 is not an insubstantial amount of money for this game.

3 Likes

JP Morgan Chase. You know the bank that owns the US. :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel you, Klaipedo wasn’t even functioning when I purchased the game, naturally with only one other server I picked Orsha. The only time you can hold a decent conversation is between the hours of 4-6am server time, after that everything goes full BR.

This is at least a once a day experience

As far as this game being “good”. . . well I’d say it needs another year in the oven.

I really do want IMC to do well, but they seem so incredibly incompetent.

it does not count, cus ppl hate the publisher and will pay vpn to play on Steam (thats what i am doing)

I would suggest never to transfer to Kaipedia. The server is constantly broken. Serrver q’s are always broken and “emergency” maintenance is a every other day occurrence.

banks in germany wont do that - not since 10 years or longer
once the bank on the other end recieved the money its literaly gone - youll have to contact the one you sent your money to and ask him back nicely

and if theres is an issue you gotta go through alot of trouble aka lawyer to sue your money

only exception is if money is on its way but the other end didn recieve it yet (in germany thats about 24-48 hours window)

lets say you sold something in private - you got payed for it but 1 week later you see your money is gone - what youll do? ask your bank “oh sorry mister willow its been a chargeback by the other bank” ehh wut? result: youll sue the bank - reason why banks cant do it and wont do it unless law decided so - and even then its alot of paper work to go that way

i highly highly doubt that anyone would get his money back just like that - if they do well good luck youll get a letter where you gotta pay the money back + your bank is in trouble (if theyre dumb enough to even do that wich i still doubt)

providing a “good enough reason” is not a simple “oh they promised i oculd changed my character to a server i want” - people payed for it - and the guy decided wich server he would go and play - its not IMCs fault if a guy choose to join orsha but wants to be on klaipe instead - thats the users fault nothing less sorry

Official BR server isnt happening until december, they should give us a BR server on steam for once, right now.

I know how OP feels. Yesterday in lv90 dungeon, I created a party for a full run and clearly stated it was a full run. People who asked for invite said full run or pmed me for invite. When the dungeon started, 3 out of 5 (my friend and I are NA players) were BR and tried to do a rush to the boss. They decided to sit and talk ■■■■ in Portuguese/Engrish to me on why I should just do the boss and skip mobs. They decided not to help and sat afk the whole dungeon while my friend and I two manned the dungeon. Luckily I was a cleric2 and he was a sword/hoplite so it wasn’t too hard.

I dont think all Brazilians are bad but their is a large immature and annoying bunch who are cancer to their community. I am more discouraged to even play anymore as everywhere I go to level or try to party or do anything, if you aren’t BR then your not wanted around.

I’ve played korean games, jp mmos, and even games in Russian and I had more pleasant experiences with those players than I had with BRs. It’s just too annoying to keep playing this game in a server which is CLEARLY not for me and impeding on my gaming experience. I’ll try and get a refund but I know I will have to fight a battle for that to happen sadly

All I want is a transfer to Klai or create a new NA server. I would in fact love and transfer in a heart beat if they created a new NA server at F2P launch.

1 Like

“limited character transfers” - they were ALWAYS limited. there are 2 transfers that are offered here. one: the transfer from Orsha/Klai to Fed/Tel or Fed to Tel
 and two: the older one, that everyone WANTS to read as “unlimited”, but actually applies to new servers opened AFTER the f2p release. cherry-picking the details doesn’t make the rest of the article suddenly stop existing.

“no south american server” - IMC can’t be held responsible for your failure to stay informed.

but i can see how you might have trouble keeping up with such “recent” news; it’s only been out there for 2 entire months.

“can’t play a priest on Orsha” - as a priest on orsha
 yep, sure buddy.

“no regional population totals” - why would this even matter? wait, lemme guess – “you’re not a racist, but
”

but hey, you do that. charge it back. i’ll laugh when your whole steam account vaporizes.

IMC and/or Valve are not responsible for your inability to comprehend the terms and conditions you agreed to when you made the purchase, or any time before, or since then.

1 Like
  • lol transfer.
  • wtf south american server have to do with your refund?
  • about DLC was told way before server launch, if you dont read, its your problem.
  • again, wtf?

lol. charge back and lose it all. that simple :smiley:

Doesn’t change the fact that IMC had a publisher to localize it for your country, you not liking it is your own personal issue. You choose not to play on it.
Just because you disliike something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. However you better pray the international version doesn’t IP block you since most games do if there is already a version for you.[quote=“Lenny, post:53, topic:203660”]

it does not count, cus ppl hate the publisher and will pay vpn to play on Steam (thats what i am doing)
[/quote]

That’s like the dumbest logic I ever heard btw, are you that immature?