Tree of Savior Forum

Survey for Beta Testers

Hello!

We have sent out post-CBT surveys to our Beta Testers.
Please check your emails (some may possibly find it in spam folders) for the surveys.
We hope for your kind cooperation in filling out the survey as it will help us gather feedback and be used as reference for future development of Tree of Savior.

Survey Period : August 17, 2015 ~ August 23, 2015

Thank you.

30 Likes

got the email yesterday and did the survey right away, hoping for the next beta to come soon! :smile:

I hope you will also gather feedback from all the reviews and suggestions people wrote in the beta sections, because that survey really didn’t seem to address many of people’s main concerns.

7 Likes

did not receive any mail…

I didn’t got into the beta, but did you check your spam folder? I saw here that many people found it there.

It will be in the email account you used to sign up for these forums with. Of course it would help to be a beta player too.

Somehow I’ve yet to receive a single email from IMC ever since I registered, I even got a key which never showed up in my inbox. And yes, I’ve checked junk folder, it’s empty.

(Maybe give us a way to change our email addresses?)

I’m still waiting for the e-mail.

2nd batch tester here… i did receive the key through my email but have not received any survey from IMC

Done with the survey and peeked at the results
but
then…
#HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT TO? :anguished:
all caps for the deep feelings.

3 Likes

It actually says 2 people now! I’m surprised to see that selected.

I’m not. There’s always going to be someone deeply unsatisfied with a product.

Still got no survey email even after checking both inbox and spam :confused:

No I agree on that,I just mean if you’re deadset on not playing again,why take the time to even do the survey?

I think if you don’t let people give their honest opinion- good or bad- on a survey, there’s not much point to running a survey. It’s true that most people probably wouldn’t want to give input on a game they don’t want to play again, but when they don’t the survey does becomes biased towards the people who enjoyed the game (enough to give a survey).

…but they were probably trolling lol

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

whose those d1ck voted “I won’t” :rage:

I received the mail for the beta keys just fine.
But not the survey mail.
My spam folder is empty.

1 Like

Just got the survey today and completed it just now.