Tree of Savior Forum

I participated in the iCBT, but did not receive an e-mailed survey

As my topic says I participated in the iCBT, and the provided link is /r/treeofsavior which says there is a survey. I linked my Steam to this account and I checked my spam folder. Is this a real survey from IMCgames?

/r/treeofsavior

Hey everyone,

IMC has rolled out a survey to those who participated in the closed
beta. You can find the survey in your email (Check your spam box if you
do not see it).

It’s important for you to complete and submit your survey. The results are used to help shape content based on your feedback. Please submit your honest opinions.

The survey period will last from August 17th to the 23rd

As real as the potato thread in the forums :sweet_potato:

Also, I’m just guessing but I think that IMCgames sent out the survey based on the main site account instead of just the keys… so if you got your key from someone else, I’m not sure if you will get the survey… can someone else who got a key from a friend confirm this?

1 Like

I got a key from a friend as well and didn’t get a survey so myth confirmed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Glad I saw this. Found mine in the spam folder just now

didn´t receive a e-mail too ^^

• nothing in spam folder
  • Steam is linked since it´s possible
  • key from homepage (because don´t receive the invitation mail, too)
  • i was under the first 5000

any solutions?^^ :confused:

Are you sure the email you registered with is the same email you’re checking? (Google+ or Facebook since Steam wasn’t allowed until recently) If they are the same, is your Steam email different than your registered email?

If they are then… I dunno :confused: just wait for it since it’s a week long survey or message a staff member about this issue considering you didn’t get the invitation mail as well.

You can check which email was registered by clicking your profile picture on the top right and clicking preferences. :wink:

if its gmail, probably in spam
if its hotmail, well…probably u lost it
hotmail blocked many emails sent to me before…idk how this happened

Translator friend gave me my code. No survey. Mystery solved. No more paranoia of country discrimination.

Also explains why that very friend got two of the same survey emails a few days apart ou o;

Same. No survey !
…

I got the 2nd set of keys under the 3000. I didn’t link my account until after beta ended… I have the same e-mail as steam, TOSprofile and facebook, which is BlazinEdge@aol.com, so something is messed up. Add me on Facebook if you’d like, oh and let me know if you play TOS. I’ll keep checking, but if a GM can resend e-mail that would be a big help thank you guys.

me neither. Still waiting.

yes i have a different email between facebook and steam, but i have checked all my mail adress in all folders :smile:

i have already checked my facebook settings, if they send the mails to the @facebook mail adress to forward the mails to the main adress ^^

Does facebook forward spam mail? :confused: If it does then that’s great but why would it ever forward spam mail? (I haven’t used FB for a few years)

i don´t know…

but i use my second main adress (gmx) for this forum.

i think, i can only wait for new informations. :sweat:

Got two surveys since I was one of the contributors and also got one for the additional keys that was given out and yes they are on the Spam Folder of my email.