Tree of Savior Forum

Survey for Beta Testers

@Melon
@Calvin

People who don’t want to play with others who would call them out as dicks for making their own decision when they’re trying to give adequate feedback for the developers. I might assume that much.

Didn’t receive any email, checked my junk already.
I definitely participated in the beta. :C

Got the survey e-mail.
And there is now 2 ppl that won’t participate to the 2nd iCBT. (Not me OFC Oo’)

Guys, the hunt is open !

Didn’t receive any Email…
Just like the invitation with the key (and yes i had a key from the homepage and played the beta)

with which email-address come the news? so i can put it in the white-list for the future.

checked your spam folder :smiley:

waiting for the next CBT =)
already cooperated

1 Like

I didn’t get any of their e-mails…:confused: I only got my key on the homepage too. I hope some ppl mentions how linear is the game…because for me that’s the biggest issue and maybe the only rly serious one.

Didn’t got an e-mail too.

I just realized that first iCBT ended just a week ago. This withdrawal is intense. Seeing that the Korean CBTs were spaced 2-3months apart… ohgodplshelpme

2 Likes

Have not received the mail yet.

Did not get the email please resend :slight_smile: i would be happy to take the survey.

2 Likes

Yep done doing survey hopefully next icbt will happen soon :heart_eyes:

Edit: Please do check email on your Spam folder since i got the survey from that section lol

I might be assuming things, but I’m starting to wonder if the servers sent it out to people whose main site accounts were connected to Steam. Can we run a quick strawpoll?

edit: poll results non conclusive

Try checking the spam, or deleted mails. I couldn’t find until checking the spam.

I got an email in my spam box, and yes i did connected steam to my account.

My account is connected to Steam and I got my beta key in the first round…but not in e-mail… I never got any e-mail from them. I think the problem is with my .hu Hungarian e-mail but I can’t change it because when I change my Facebook e-mail I’m considered new member here so it won’t help… I wanted to change it here too on the forums but as I see I can’t. I think maybe others have similar problems too and we would just need more reliable e-mail accounts but we can’t change it. :confused:

The Spam Box guys.
(20characters)

I couldn’t answer the “What did you like the most about ToS?” it was too hard… I liked everything so much…

1 Like

I am also waiting for the survey.

No survey here yet. Waiting. It is not in the spam folder. Did they send them out to the people from the second wave?