Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestions for future content

I don’t think that would be able to happen.

https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=331&vp=2&c=31

Just this alone you have 99% chance that they won’t add any Ragnarok related things into ToS. This isn’t a Successor to RO so don’t make it out to be that.

1 Like

fix fps, class balance, scaling dmg for low rank skills/Str-Int-Stat, improve party gaming experience (remove/reduce/improvise level gap penalty), more player-centric content (more of those uphill thingy)

Fixed for you

It would still be awesome

@Belumont
Thanks for your suggestion.
We’ve received regarding the report.
We’ll consider all angles of the above suggestion.

2 Likes

I like most of these, but i think ill comment on the ones i dont like and dont want to see in the game. Mainly your cash shop items. I dont mind buying things, but i dont want to have to buy things to be competitive.

No. Next you will be asking for a gem protection item or transcendence protection item. They already have it so you can protect your cards. Why do you want p2w? Unless they cost 5tp. Then everyone could get it, but i still dont like this.

Big no.

The only way i will find this acceptable is if the items were cosmetics with 0 stats or other items currently in the cash shop. Literally any other game ive seen these in they throw in p2w items and anything related to that i dont want. This wouldnt be good even with 5tp cost.

If these items are only cosmetic again then thats ok, but if it drops armor with stats then no. If it wasnt a cash shop item, then cool.

As for the weapon skin effects, i like this if it doesnt cause fps drops.

you said that 20days ago on the Galok Battle Bracelet Tenet 1F issue

you then reduced Tenet 1F down to 2channel 20th Sept maintenance.

what is your justification for the change?

Will there be any official IMC response/statement to this?

What will IMC do for the 4mil before , but now 12mil Battle Bracelet in markets now?

I sure miss the days when everyone and their mother has half a dozen of sissels

2 Likes

Thanks for giving your piece of mind. It’s always good to see what other people think of the ideas and come up with maybe even better ones.

I thought with this one it would be relatively cheap and you would need multiple of them to save the potential. They would be giving out as a sort of Event // Log-in reward so they would be pretty easy to acquire buy the general population. I agree with your Transcendence and Gem stand points though I think they’re fine the way they are. Makes creating that weapon that much better keeping it challenging.

I think there’s a right way and a wrong way to approach this with most developers they choose the cash grab way of putting really overpowered stats on them Ex. Eden Eternal with graded costumes that gave you the edge over people who didn’t have set gear.

I think you’re right with keeping costumes having no stats that’s what i envisioned in the first place when I was thinking of it just like how costumes are they would be just for the cosmetic. But, they would just rotate them out when they wanted to change it up.

I was thinking more cosmetic with this as well. It was more rings that made your hands give off a little glow and such and just gimmick armor that had no defense at all but, increase movement speed or something simple. Just little things like that it wouldn’t be for having a edge over people but, more for Min/maxing your own character to look different and have a little bit of fun items.

imho, suggestion is valuable and should be chargeable.

you dont randomly ask anyone “how to improve my business”

consultation fee sure isnt cheap out there.

sure players are passionate and very helpful in general

but IMC is taking things for granted if they cant even properly brainstorm things for their own product.
They have access to data, they can formulate and foresee trend etc…

what we want is originality , something only IMC can do…
we play TOS coz the art is one of a kind…
so why make more MMO clone…

IMC should take charge of things and just go with it
atleast tell us before hand, dont just ninja patch things while no1 paying attention.

juz my 2cents

Rank8 info should be officialized by IMC, instead, players contributed to the whole Rank8 than IMC itself.

So we are totally at the mercy of charity-amateur-contributor

3 Likes

GM Orange is doing Saalus? lol…

Regarding the TP shop suggestions:

Please no…

NOOOOO!!!

NO.

There’s just such a high chance for it to be implemented badly…

Other than that, some pretty nice ideas like the Combo Counter.

are u playing Dragon Nest before ?

most of this content are from that game…huhu

I’ve played Dragon Nest before. but most of these ideas are based of ideas i’ve seen in other games as a whole not just a single game. The only two that are unique to Dragon nest are the Treasure dungeon and the NPC friendship.

1 Like

I thought that was awkward too lol but, it’s whatever

As far as the gatcha items go.
I don’t really expect them to even put them in with the way tos works at the current moment since on ktos they release a costume or two every month or something. So there’s no way they would be able to even start with an idea like that.

Just as you attitude suggests a lot of players won’t really like the idea of having something like that because of “bad experiences” it was a shot in the dark idea but I thought i’d add it knowing that it would get negative feedback

I think this sums up the general populations attitude towards gatcha xD.

Thanks. Glad you like some of the other suggestions. :slight_smile:

OMG, those RO item icons. <3 They take me back!

I like your suggestions except the combo counter. It isn’t really a combo game, is it? xD

I wanna catch spirits by playing music to them then get spirit coins and use it to enchant my weapon and armor just like in legend of mana

It can. It can’t. It can still have a hit counter though that helps with xp at least I thought it was a good suggestion. I believe almost every class has some sort of skill that can multi hit. So I thought it was a pretty good idea xD

Oh they want a suggestion? I got one, that the vocal majority wants. Riddle me this, it moves slow as a tortoise but displays pictures worth a thousand words, what am I?

I’m sure you can figure that out.

Maybe, but you can’t really spam stuff non stop to maintain a combo like the games that actually have such thing, you know? x3

You have no clue of how Joint Penalty works lol, no wonder you think it’s op.

They should totally make this happen especially since a majority so willing payed to play the game.