Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestions for future content

It can. It can’t. It can still have a hit counter though that helps with xp at least I thought it was a good suggestion. I believe almost every class has some sort of skill that can multi hit. So I thought it was a pretty good idea xD

Oh they want a suggestion? I got one, that the vocal majority wants. Riddle me this, it moves slow as a tortoise but displays pictures worth a thousand words, what am I?

I’m sure you can figure that out.

Maybe, but you can’t really spam stuff non stop to maintain a combo like the games that actually have such thing, you know? x3

You have no clue of how Joint Penalty works lol, no wonder you think it’s op.

They should totally make this happen especially since a majority so willing payed to play the game.

So how does it actually work? Why don’t tell us how it is not op when almost every party prefer to have a linker.

Such rarity to see such long post in suggestion. Bookmarked for free time reading :+1:

1 Like

That suggestion was great but Pls… No Gacha Pong Type Box

this Gacha box was a cancer. if it have pls don’t put something unacceptable like Potions or 7-14 days item.

Every suggestion is great but there are some that i have something to say about :
Potential Protection item - This is the definition of P2Win. Definitely NO.

Gacha type item - This is good but the word ‘Untradeable’ must be emphasized and highlighted. If it went become tradeable, it is no different with pure RNG gambling. And gambling makes people go mad.

This can be potentially game changing feature if it implemented as cube sold for every map. Rare materials and collection items will not be freaking hard to hunt and nobody sold them in market as well.

Monster Tower - This is a good thing for replay ability if the monsters give high exp. However, this could potentially destroy questing content. We can’t have two good things together since people tend to get bias. (If this feature only turn on after a character has lvl max out, it may benefit all)

Hit//Combo Counter - Don’t tos already has this? Corsair jolly roger? But i want to say the damage inflict in tos is very dull. Normal attacks should be made some colour and not gone so fast for visibility. Critical attacks should be enlarged and put a spike cloud critical label for striking attention.

EDIT: Updated Monster tower idea

1 Like

Maybe max hitcount before link breaks is 10 per skill level forcing you to take at least linker 2? Also if you hit all linked monsters with an aoe spell it will only hit twice, 1 time for the normal damage and 1 time for the “copied” one.

That’s an old iteration actually. Right now it’s [Dmg * number of targets hit by the AoE that are linked +1].

With some strangeness with Magic Missile + Hangman’s Knot till we get the kToS nerf for it.

Example with a very hard hitting single hit AoE:

I would not expect this to change till other reworks are done. As competitive wizard builds are few.

Ikr, just explaining to him

Even with just 50 hits, it is more than enough to make yourself/party members deal alot of damage. The 50 hits might deplete quickly if you do weak multi hits or auto attacks but what if your party can utilize the 50 hits with all those hard hitting skills like meteor?

I know most one-hit aoe skills only hit linked monsters once, thats why I specifically mentioned Fletcher’s Crossfire. Yes you might be right the crossfire probably hit only once, and chain the damage to the other linked mobs. However each linked mobs will still get the explosion damage as if every of them were hit by crossfire individually. The explosion aoe damage are individual, that means it becomes [(number of linked mobs * skilldamage)+explosion damage] + explosion damage

Hello, Thank you for the critiquing of suggestions. It helps create a more concrete ideas.

I think you’re right about this. I think it would be alright if you kept the same formula as fields in terms of xp. Say you’re Lv200 and the mob range floor you are on is around 120’s. You wouldn’t achieve xp from it as long as you’re over leveled. So essentially you coulden’t get xp from this until you get to set floor that is matched to your level. I also don’t imagine there would be a million mobs on a single floor so getting a expentially amount of xp from this wouldn’t be really possible to replace regular leveling if you keep the entry amount at 2.

What I was trying to get at with this is like a common basic function of the game that anyone is able to use. “Jolly roger” From Corsair is a really dull version of it and could easily be implemented to affect the majority of players. Ex. You would have hit number on the side of the screen :

And according to how ever high this would be would give a a set xp amount. nothing assuredly high. But, I believe you understand.

Defenitly agree with you on this. : Something like this is really similar and would be awesome to see.

1 Like

Corsair’s JollyRoger uses kill count in it’s combo counter the real hit combo based class right now is Barb’s Frenzy stacking.

Back attack are already in-game from Corsairs and Rogue, applying it to the whole game means these two must get their passive back attack buffed.

Not against combos, I really do like the hit/combo counter ang big shiny numbers when criting in games but most of it is mainly applied to beat-them-up where comboing is an essential part of it’s gameplay, if they ever get to ToS as a whole I hope the aforementioned classes above will get to maximize the new system more.

[details=Weeb suggestion]
Since jToS just got launched recently and Rewrite anime(S1) just ended a collab for it’s S2 airing in January will be great! :sunny:

If Wargaming can get Girls Und Panzer, BlueSteel and recently Haifuri why can’t ToS get an anime collab too. [/details]

Of all the MMOs i played, Maple Story’s damage indicator still look the best.

Yeah maple story’s is where you notice the numbers more than anything else while you’re fighting xD.

Going to Edit Slash this out since IMC Implemented it on ktos now lol.

What the… 30TP for 6apples!!! I don’t know anymore whether that is a cashgrab or P2win incoming…

that’s bullsh*t cashgrab

1 Like