Tree of Savior Forum

This is just a bunch of text

You only need speed and knowledge to get more BB from it. Why would i need to spend 8 hours a day? I dont have that time. 2 hrs a day for a week is enough to get 3 BB, double that because of my build.

im only grinding 2 hours a day because of work. Im only efficient at doing it.

IMC now have to adjust because their players are poor.

this is just a bunch of text

Thaum can get it too, Chrono can run as fast as Cata3 with max trot. Oracle have clairvoyance and resetting. What else. Different build different purposes, if you build something that is not efficient about something (Hunting) then thats your choice. Farming class are good at it, meta damage class are good on their field. If you want to change the way how the rare items are acquired might as well give my Thaum or Dopple a 50% damage to all skills like wiz3 damage booster from quick cast instead of my 2x drop.

1 Like

Youre not making it better youre only making the game 1 sided bunch of damage everywhere. Farming/crafting classes can get tons of silver while meta damage like yours spend time efficiently clearing lvl 130 or lvl 145 DG. If your class can do that why my farming class cant do it too? Why only you can clear lvl 130 or lvl 145 and not my alche 2? You can easily get to party while my meta farming class/crafting class gets frowned upon joining a party.

Thanks for sharing your idea.
We will forward to our team that your valuable idea.

16 Likes

For me this is not good. Why ? Boss hunting abuse. Even you have a buff of 8 hours, the top 5 only get th cube lol. Virtually you cannot get a cube thus increasing the battle bracelet above 6M. Also some people also hoard the time in every bosses so its hard to hunt field bosses lol. I am a casual player so I cannot even participate hunting a cerberus or canceri coz I dont know the time it died lol . You just lower the chances you get battle bracelet keke. Also even you get a cube, there is still RNG so its not better to put Battle bracelet in a cube again sigh … so your making a proposal to get battle bracelet imposible to get by an commoner lol

1 Like

@haukinyau senpai look at this. This is the rare chance where imc senpai notices the players/

2 Likes

Reading jynxie10’s statement made me call a friend who is an expert in bullshit and guess what? 100% of his statement are bullshit and 100% of his statements are white knighting.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Your friend who stay poor because he cant afford battle bracelet? Your tiny mind can only use the word white knighting if you cant properly argue.

Whats constructive about his friend? He started the insult i only replied? I gave constructive if someone do the same, ill throw insult if i received one, tit for tat?

The point still remains you cant afford them because youre too poor, and you cant farm them because your class sucks at farming them.

I think I have posted this issue as well when the channels has been reduced. Well BB should have rise the drop rate. Too much demands and two end game accessories need it (sissel and glad band). Each 1 physical dps character need 2 of them. Just because of BB now my server dont even have ppl go hunt for cerberus anymore due to lack of BB, even they get glad band RC it cost like 500k only in market. Lel.

And from the above “debate”, its really not a poor or rich problem anymore to afford buying a BB. Even it sell for 8m it will instant gone from market. You see the problem now? The problem is out of stock. Drop rate is really too low. And dont said that rise the BB drop rate will destroy your business in farming BB, because you are just being selfish for saying so. I believe that a balance is needed so price between BB, sissel rc and glad band rc will be balanced.

I can farm 5m per day by just logging in 3 hours and farming my scout 3’s in 130 dungeon. It can also go higher than that. Yes im just a poor archer. Lmao.

What’s more surprising is “a so called adult that has 2 hours of game time” is getting triggered by me. That is SO ADULT LIKE <3

3 Likes

Please reread. If you still fail to understand not my problem anymore. The secret to farm millions of silver is simply making multiple scout 3s and run them through 130 or 145 dungeon. My farming method is not through rng and dpk. My farming method is consistency.

OP’s problem is his only method of farming is only rng and dpk which is not consistent and thats why its a failure.

2 Likes

I’d prefer more if it drops from 50dg cube than a Field/World boss cube. Since those can still be monopolize somehow while dungeon cube are more open for everyone to take a roll.

3 Likes

the bot force is strong in this one