Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion for fix [SA] Silute Server!

Okay people, I grew bored waiting for a solution in the Silute Server, I’ve come here to make a suggestion in order to fix the issues…

First, the server is hosted in Brazil, Brazilians need an exclusive server, because they got much people in their country and their technology isn’t compatible with the technology in the rest of Latin America…

For this the best way I think is to give an Exclusive Latin America Server, for example a server hosted in the same place where is hosted Orsha or Klaipeda, but obviously considering how best alternative put the server in Latin America.

A lot of people in [SA] server are having constant troubles logging in the game and this is because the Brazil hosting is causing trouble with the IP’s of the rest of countries, that’s the reason of the VPN usage is fixing the trouble in the channels when you can’t login normally…
This is a very common trouble, that’s the reason why a lot of games take exclusive servers for Brazil…

My principal suggestion is focused on separate the Latin Players and give them an Exclusive server. Then the Silute Server can stay like a Brazil Exclusive Server. Or the reverse case… Give an Exclusive Server to Brazil players and change the ubication of the [SA] Silute Server.

Finally, as another other way, please IMC read this and give us the opportunity to back to our old server. Because, as now, I’ve lost like 2 weeks in my token time and I didn’t receive any compensation in that at all.

PD: A lot of people that were playing in [SA] Silute Server are staring again in Orsha or Klaipeda because there you can play normally… The Brazil server is Colapsed and IMC is losing a lot of players by not fixing that.

92 Likes

OR mine too

2 Likes

We need one server for LA not for SA the BR server do not work for SA, just work for BR and wee need one for LA pls.

7 Likes

+1
Server for LA separate from BR players
#serverinchile

11 Likes

+1
Brazil it is the only country that speaks Portuguese.
The rest of SA speaks Spanish. :confused:

7 Likes

Host a server in Chile please! like the rest of the others online games with SA servers :cry:

+1

8 Likes

I thinks its a great idea to divide SA in 2 servers(one for brazil and another one for latin america). If they host a secondary SA server in Chile this would fix problems for Argentinian, Chilean, Peruvian playes and even players from countries near those that I mentioned.

SERVERINCHILE

7 Likes

yep pls we need a new server, like League of Legends and other games, separate the brazilean community the rest of Latinos lag issues not xenophobia

2 Likes

Generalmente no tengo nada contra el player BR, pero que en una dungeon te comienzan a reportar por que no hablas su idioma es como mucho, ahora no hablar su idioma es motivo de report por BOT…

Sumado a la mala fama del player BR, existen razones de conexion para pedir el server Latino aparte del BR, esperemos que la gente de IMC nos escuche.

Creo que un buen juego debiese tener soporte para todos los idiomas, asi que no me dare el tiempo de traducirlo y que quede en modo tarzan. Supongo que la gente de IMC tomara en cuenta tanto mensajes en ingles como en español, supongo… Si, soy bastante iluso.

3 Likes

Well, the things aren’t just like that. The server is bad to us, brazilians, too. IMC hired a really bad server. Isn’t just because “brazilian connection” is bad.

Try Path of Exile using the Brazilian host. It’s really good. That’s a good server, not this shitty amazon server hired by IMC.

So, stop just throwing the problem to “Brazil”. The real problem here is IMC.

5 Likes

+1 Server in chile LA

8 Likes

+1 Server in Chile for LA

7 Likes

+1 server in Chile LA :wink:

6 Likes

Server LA te apoyo ya los latinos tenemos muchos problemas con las isp y otra cosas muchos juegos hacen servidores para BR Y LA y la comunidad se mantiene contenta se pueden jugar con ping agradable y la gente habla tu mismo idioma francamente es realmente hermoso ver eso en un juego

3 Likes

+1 Almost I can not play due to lag, and I 'm losing my token 60 days.

PD:

Spanish speaking countries (LAN & LAS):

México
Colombia
Argentina
Venezuela
Perú
Chile
Guatemala
Ecuador
Cuba
Bolivia
República Dominicana
Honduras
El Salvador
Paraguay
Nicaragua
Costa Rica
Panamá
Uruguay

10 Likes

+1 Server in Chile LA

6 Likes

two servers, one in Brasil and another server in Chile for the rest of SA

4 Likes

+1 Server in Chile LA

6 Likes

+1 te amo sheve ARREGLEN EL SERVER FIX SA !

2 Likes

Server in Chile for spanish languaje

6 Likes