Tree of Savior Forum

Open a new sa server pls!

invite all South American countries to spamming the forum with this message to imc.
NEW SERVER SA PLEASE !!!

:3

6 Likes

If anybody needs a new server, it’s the SEA region.

9 Likes

In Suggestions Forum:

1 Like

Silute server is optimal IMC said…
Just lost one of my dungeon runs and EXP Tome because my game crashed and I can’t login. They are not taking care of Silute server and just pretend that everything is okay.

5 Likes

Maybe they should actually fix Silute before opening a new server then?

1 Like

Lol it’s true… on website says “optimal”.

In game = 800 people queue.

That server status is so fake -___-

At first I thought it just took a long while to update. But now I’m pretty sure it’s all made up >_>

3 Likes

It probably says optimal because it’s comparing the number of players to all the other servers, yet the hardware for Silute is so awful that it can’t even hold a fraction of “optimal”.

Guys, don’t open new posts about this issue, we already know that we need a new server for SA.

But say it on this post!: Suggestion for fix [SA] Silute Server!

We need the voice from everyone.

The server status is complete lie.

SA had many problems already and that was never updated.
“Green”? I just had to log out because the map transport zones keep bugging or dc’ing me - and then you log in to a 816 queue and it is green? Please.

4 Likes

The green light it is a trap
https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJwNw1EOgyAMANC7cABKdQj1NgQJmmlLoMaPZXffXvI-5u6nWc2u2sYKsB0jS9_sUOmpFltF6llSO4bNckFSTXm_CusADAGJvI_B0b-nCTAiOlxwibOn6F-O4OY3y8O2cTXfHwqkIvM.OYziAiMknOTfAaDa-K4SNCemnO4.png

Yeah I just realized, but SEA servers are almost always red. Not sure if they are also full of SA people, but it’s probably because of bots. SEA people are also spilling into the NA servers, I’ve noticed.

Opening a new server is not the solution we need. It will only double their already big problems. The game still has a lot of bugs and they should be fixed before anything else.

2 Likes

i try now… SA server have 1000 + in queue… sea, eu, and na has no queue… now is 21h here, how is sea at this time?

in Silute we have 300+ ping (300km from server), 1k + queue and frequently NPCs stop responding for several minutes.

something has to be done

3 Likes

shut up pls …

Yeah… The same bugs from the start of CBT still there. Untouched.

How about YOU shut up? I’d like to know what the problem is too.

The servers are not only “laggy”. They are unstable.

last thursday I waited 45min (I shit you not) so the npc would accept my quest deliver and answer. BUT killing mobs was just fine.

The problem is not only the number of players. Sometimes channels just close or disappear.

1 Like

Yes. I have no idea as to why this happens. Silute has about 16 channels, but it almost never shows them all. It’s hard even to get on the same channel to play together with a friend.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it has some relation with MAP servers and the players losing characters in limbo between maps. I think the server is not working correctly when changing channels from one map to another and it sometimes freaks out and starts to close channels.

Yeah, there’s definitely something to do with the maps, I got stuck on Tenet Church 1F two times already, in the exact same way. And another character got stuck on Srautas Gorge.

But maybe the server (the physical one) here in Brazil is contributing to this problem as well.