Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion for the Future Level Up! Brazilian server: Just give [SA] Silute for them to Administrate

They work with games here since 2004, i think it would be better for them to administrate this servers, taking care of the Connection Issues here in South America. At the begining, [SA] Silute wasn’t even in your plans to be a thing, right? With a lot of people complaining, it’s here now.

I’ve heard that they already Translated the game to PT-BR and are going to launch now in August

Some things i want to talk about it:

• I’m sure you staffs are tired to hear how about LU! is bad, perfect publishers doesn’t exist, people in Korea already treat Nexon like this. I’m sure they evolved, this “LUG IS TRASH” argument is from people that quited their games in 2012, this is 2016, people go and people come, there’s new people there.

• There’s a VNP Software called SemLag, using their VPN for the Brazilian ToS version is way better then IMC’s route choice. I think Level Up! will do better for the South American server, not only for Brazil, but for the other Countries close here. So then you guys can focus in the North.

• Suggestion for Level UP!: Servers located in the North and South of the country. So, people not only from Brazil, but close to it can play better too!

• Pay 2 Play servers: For obvious reasons, Bots! Would be cool to have a least One Pay 2 Play server, now that’s free 2 play there’re so many bots coming. I can’t go to the city without being spammed in the face with their scams.

• And also, i know that you guys made it clear in a interview, but i’m going to ask again: please, Please, PLEASE, don’t let them put Cash in Game, they love to do it in their other games. Let them only take care of the Server Connection and Update Localization.

So, suggesting this so they can take care of the SA server and you guys can focus with the North. So Hopefully things can get better for everyone.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Now, here’s someone who really understand Level Up! Interactive™ better than anyone. Rafa, the Old owner of Ragnatales (now knowed as MMOTales), the most famous Ragnarok Online Fan-Site in it’s golden era. He loved the game so much he made two books about the game.

It’s in portuguese, it’s more fore the Brazilian fans of the game, maybe @STAFF_Ines can understand… Here he talks about his experience with the publisher:

Companies Evolve.

1 Like

Actually it was since the CBT, it was the first regional server they promised. They gave up on the idea after the agreement with LUG and came back recently.

It’s not IMC who decides the route ur connection will take.

I won’t go deep in the other points, but you know… I really hope they don’t do it :frowning:
Although I have only to accept you wanting it .-.

3 Likes

It is, or should be at least, IMC who decides where to place the servers… Brazil being a terrible SA choice.

And sadly the only one. AWS don’t have servers in South America aside from the one in Brazil.

As for the topic, I really hope that IMC will continue to administer the SA server. The experience I had playing games distributed by Level Up was far worse (mainly TheDuel, GrandChase and RF Online).
-For paying for TP (or just games/game currency on general) I’ll always prefer Steam. And many people share this view too.
-Localization for me is not a big deal to start over a new server. I really don’t care, but I can understand for those who does.
-If there’s P2P servers that’s another no-no for me, and for my friends, and for mostly anyone who plays ToS that I know.
-Connection issues will go away eventually. There’s too many people trying to play on one single server + alleged DDOS attacks. If it were to happen on Level Up servers (or any other, for that matter) the result would be the same.
They’re fixing it, it’s only open beta and the game is far from being completed. Just calm down and wait.

3 Likes

a big fat NOOOO! to Level Up Games.

Transfering this server to LUG, would only state that the game is indeed a P2W.
LUG have a tradition of turning mostly F2P games into full P2W.
They always take the easiest solution about BOT and SCAMMERS, which is nothing.

Please continue administrating Silute so that brazilians and south americans, which know the kind of game support that LUG gives, can have a place to play.

2 Likes

Updated the post, just watch @wolfpwbr @Methedrine @benjagal

Companies Evolve.

I’ve watched this video, as I’m a big fan of this guy (been following him since the old days of his Ragnarok blog, Ragnatales), the thing is that all my points remain valid. Personal experience on Level Up varies from person to person and it’s mostly irrelevant.

I know Level Up is doing a f’ing great job on Smite. Hell, I’ve even played it for some time.

I know the things they started to do to combat hackers/bots/whatever in all their games.

It doesn’t mean that IMC will or should just give the server to them. They can’t even transfer characters from Steam to the new servers.
I praise Level Up for stepping up the game market in Brazil, but that was just necessary for them to not become irrelevant.