Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion About Boss Card

As we know that every boss in game (Quest boss,Instance boss and Field boss) have chance to drop card. However, Not every class need to use card. Some class like sorcerer or necromancer is main class that have skill to summon boss out from card while many other class use it for card battle mini game only. Which make card have no value for them at all when got one from field boss.

It would be good if card can trade. Because boss card will need ‘card’ to level up star. As we can see that now ability of card will increases by 10% per card star. If it’s trade able, any class that need a card can buy from other player who don’t have any use with card. Which mean card that get from field boss won’t turn into something that’s completely useless for them.

4 Likes

they should let you trade them for gems, it’d be like trading toys in school again.

I second this. I have like 10 cards in my inventory, and I have been pondering on whether I should sell them or storage them.

I’d like to see the cards being usable as in RO. I mean - yeah we have the gems to slot in items but gems only give some stat-changes and are thus not so versatile as the ro cards are. On the other hand: there seems to be no use for many effects known from RO like moving while casting, uninterruptable, elements and so on. Some effects could be implemented though: teleport (creamy card), higher heals from potions, increase movement speed, change droprates for some items like potions or money, adding stun-chance on hit and the like…
Of course this also might get solved with new gems (or it is even implemented and I just don’t know about it).

1 Like

I do not think if cards being useable like RO i’ll be a great idea, there’s so many microtransactions and toxic plays about it, even the negative impact in the economy and guildies/groups farming them and power abusing, of course is a great idea, but it’s better if we can’t use the cards like in RO.

1 Like

I completely agree, as it stands i cant even job advance without a boss card…

2nd bokor circle, I can’t pass it because I don’t have any boss cards… i’m stuck.