Tree of Savior Forum

Another solution for boss card?

As I suggest before about make it tradeable… :sparkles:

Now I come up with another idea. Why not make it a quest by Job master NPC instead?
Since many people not satisfied at all when they got card from field boss. Maybe make Necromancer and Sorcerer master NPC give a limit xx per day repeat quest. Quest make us kill specific field boss and we will get that specific boss card after report to master NPC with out need to get one from random loot cube.

Please note that normal quest boss will drop card normally as they usually do. So class that need card to advance can still do it. (Unless it need card from field boss? I have no clue what card bokor advance quest need).

1 Like

actually … on my case. I haven’t even bother about cards at all… there is really a very tiny amount of information regarding what does card do and how it works just like the monster gems. I still don’t know what does the card do, maybe because I’m an archer class or what so ever.

if you have some links explaining everything about card please post it here.

Well card mainly use for sorcerer and necromancer class (Someone said necro new kr patch not use card anymore so correct me if I’m wrong). They can summon those boss to fight. Card can also upgrade star by fuse card together. But in current situation it’s hard to get more card to fuse.

For other class it use for mini game card battle. Type /Cardbattle in town to start it with someone.

1 Like

Make it possible to trade, its terrible rigth now