Tree of Savior Forum

Boss Cards Should Be Tradeable!

Long story short, what started as a fun session of Card Battling with my friend turned a little bit grim when we realized the cards she had taken from me couldn’t be returned. This wouldn’t have been too bad, except that my character’s build is leading towards becoming a Sorcerer in the near future!

Mind you, I still have a single two star card that I did not risk by the end of it, but the fact that you can easily get cards through battle but not by trading does strike me as a little skewered in general. I guess it’s my fault for not knowing they couldn’t be traded, but again, seeing as they could just as easily be earned through the duels, I assumed trading them wasn’t off the table.

I CAN see making them tradeable having a few unwanted repercussions on the side, but I wouldn’t be surprised if I wasn’t the only prospect Sorcerer who made the mistake of losing their cards in a game where they expected to be able to simply trade them back, especially considering we were just doing it for fun at the time.

Feel free to let me know if you guys feel like they shouldn’t be tradeable! I’m sure there’s bound to be a good reason out there, but if it can be worked around, I would really like to be able to retrieve my cards from my friend!

3 Likes

Right now only way to trade it is by card battle. And it’s not a way to safety trade. :weary:

1 Like

You’re telling me; My attempts to get my cards back were what ultimately led me to end up with just one in the long run.
Honestly, if card trading isn’t implemented, I can see Sorcerers and Necromancers no longer touching card battle at all.

It’s good that you’d made a thread already, though! At least IMC is likely aware of this by now.

1 Like

Ikr it’s already hard enough to level up card since it require card to level up. More card we can get are only from field boss but it’ll require time track to kill every boss for card also not 100% chance to get card from cube.

I think maybe they should also add card to normal monster so at least it can be a material to level up card even with just a small exp.

1 Like

There is a card section in the Market… which makes me feel like someone thought they should be tradable, but then later they were made untrade-able?

I’d rather sell my cards then feel like I have to keep them in my bank to never look at… I even got the world boss one (woo… its useless :P)

1 Like

?? you can fuse those into your gems :smiley:

100xp per card not super worth it really…

When a Sorcerer uses it, do you equip the card to the grimorie? or is it just used from your inventory?..

You need to put it in grimoire. Level up card can do by fuse card only nothing else seem to be work.

Can you trade a grimoire that has a card in it then? Since this seems possible to make the monster gems trade-able (Socket them trade gear, other person unsockets).

Nope grimoire isn’t item. It work like a new menu once you are sorcerer.

1 Like

Ah I see, I thought it might an offhand equip or something… Ah well - hopefully they make them trade able… Or make normal mob cards that are trade able for leveling cards… Cause it is sorta a silly to make them locked to characters who won’t really ever use them…

1 Like

No one word “untradeble” on the cards - think is a bug !