Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Love on FIRE!

Me atm after that Nerf this and that Fiasco

1 Like

too bad IMC considered copy pasting an art… :smirk:
this should be great for my daily dose of drama.

3 Likes

oh look, look at how a certain someone replied to all those compliment like it is her own creation and idea. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

thanks for mentioning the staff guys, I hope this case can be resolved fairly

6 Likes

why was i tagged in this post? @MayMay I hated that pixel art, being copied or not, and i was expressing my opinion. I’m no art rights defender hueeee.

26 Likes

OMG Shame of you!!
You don’t deserve the winning, IMC need to remove it from Loading Screen!

1 Like

It’s a shame for you to have stolen and for IMC because the RGN selection.

7 Likes

Low effort copy paste

8 Likes

Highlight from the fan art rules.

When plagiarism or IP theft is confirmed, we may retrieve all the benefits and the prize given to the user.

Sad to see your work get plagiarized @ninamyuu.

Plagiarism is considered as fraud. @STAFF_Yuri would you please take the necessary actions and revoke the prizes and benefits for this entry? It will be really great if OP gets a ban (temp or perm) on future Fan Art contests.

11 Likes

I second this.    
+1

3 Likes

burn it burn it burn it,

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

-■■■■■■,2017

huelord approved!

■■■■■■ benar!

“Your sold is now: -299 TiPi”

How do I unheart/unlike this post?

IIRC Tsunami9 was a nice player though. I guess we all have our own share of quirks.

yeah you can’t afaik. its also difficult to strip off their tp now, but definitely remove that title off the art thief. and maybe a 7 day ban or something >_>;;;

this is really insulting for the owner of the original art.

3 Likes

It looks like they cropped the original, slightly color changed it, drew over the eyes, and added in game items. Wow…

Im so sorry this happened to you @ninamyuu hopefully this will get resolved soon!

2 Likes

it’s proven huehuehue

I wonder where are the people claiming that everyone made EFFORT in this event :smirk:

8 Likes
2 Likes

Everyone who win did made an effort even that drawing was an effort from the original artist no? But not that artist who submitted to plagiarized is unacceptable since this one have PROOf :smiley:

1 Like