Tree of Savior Forum

[SUBMIT] Love on FIRE!

OMG Shame of you!!
You don’t deserve the winning, IMC need to remove it from Loading Screen!

1 Like

It’s a shame for you to have stolen and for IMC because the RGN selection.

7 Likes

Low effort copy paste

8 Likes

Highlight from the fan art rules.

When plagiarism or IP theft is confirmed, we may retrieve all the benefits and the prize given to the user.

Sad to see your work get plagiarized @ninamyuu.

Plagiarism is considered as fraud. @STAFF_Yuri would you please take the necessary actions and revoke the prizes and benefits for this entry? It will be really great if OP gets a ban (temp or perm) on future Fan Art contests.

11 Likes

I second this.    
+1

3 Likes

burn it burn it burn it,

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

-■■■■■■,2017

huelord approved!

■■■■■■ benar!

“Your sold is now: -299 TiPi”

How do I unheart/unlike this post?

IIRC Tsunami9 was a nice player though. I guess we all have our own share of quirks.

yeah you can’t afaik. its also difficult to strip off their tp now, but definitely remove that title off the art thief. and maybe a 7 day ban or something >_>;;;

this is really insulting for the owner of the original art.

3 Likes

It looks like they cropped the original, slightly color changed it, drew over the eyes, and added in game items. Wow…

Im so sorry this happened to you @ninamyuu hopefully this will get resolved soon!

2 Likes

it’s proven huehuehue

I wonder where are the people claiming that everyone made EFFORT in this event :smirk:

8 Likes
2 Likes

Everyone who win did made an effort even that drawing was an effort from the original artist no? But not that artist who submitted to plagiarized is unacceptable since this one have PROOf :smiley:

1 Like

Behold ye Peasants, whitest knight of all white knights! White Whale of Justice is here DEATH!

15 Likes

however bad or good your artwork, you should be proud of it
stealing someone artwork and claim it as yours doesn’t make your art better
@ninamyuu sorry i didn’t intend to, it was supposed to be like a photo manipulation.

it’s okay you can take away the prizes
sorry for the trouble IMC @STAFF_Yuri and players.

I’m sorry if I insulted anyone. I didn’t mean to.

It’s kind of hard to do something like this unintentionally. While it’s mature of you to admit what you did was wrong (unlike someone else…), you deliberately cropped that person’s art and added in some pastes for your own benefit. What you didn’t mean to do was get caught. I get your frustration in thinking you wouldn’t have a chance at winning with other competitors, but never resort to this. Just try your best. I’m sure there will be different types of events in the future.

@STAFF_Yuri I think the community would really like to know the staff standing on this and what repercussions plagiarism entails for this game…

6 Likes

Here are the pegs I used and valentines color palette searched on google.
this is not the final entry

like i said i did not mean to steal them they were my peg/inspiration but unknowingly what i did was wrong so i’m really sorry.

Lesson Learned.

6 Likes

She did plagiarize… but i kinda feel bad she is ganged up in the forum. She did apologize and asked for benefits to be removed, we should stop the insult and let the staff handle this… no point of saying disgrace to humanity as she probably didnt understand the level of reference she could take from other arts

5 Likes

Kaka kaka EZ win EZ life

1 Like