Tree of Savior Forum

Statue of Goddess Zemyna locations

Hey guys! Not really sure if there’s already a thread for this — but using “search” on the forum didn’t get me anywhere so here I am.
Praying to Zemyna statue gives you 1 free stat point to spend, and that’s pretty decent, so I thought why don’t we share locations in which statues are located in? Me and Nee-tan have found two of them, one in
Zachariel Crossroads
and other in
Saknis Plains

Are there more? Did we already miss some of them? Please tell if you know!

4 Likes

There is a thread with hints on how to find quite a lot of hidden stuff.

Here is the list of the maps with Zemyna statues from that thread. The exact locations are not included for spoiler reasons, but if you search the maps I’m sure you will find them ;):

If anyone finds any statues not in the list, please let the rest of us know! :grinning:

2 Likes

I can’t seem to remember a Zemyna Statue at Forest of Prayer. However, I do know where most of the others are. So far, I’ve found 6.

• The easiest one is at West Siauliai Woods.
  • Another easy one is at Miners’ Village.
  • Then there’s the two that you’ve already found at Zachariel Crossroads and Saknis Plains.
  • There’s one at Royal Mausoleum Constructors’ Chapel. It requires you to do a simple puzzle.
  • And finally, the last one I found is at Inner Enceinte District, a Lv 196 map.
7 Likes

My bad I forgot to edit forest of prayer out. There’s a 2 valk statue not zemyna. :dizzy:

can you take a photo of them?? really need it

Why dont you just search for the map yourself? They already tell you what map it is, it is also not hidden

well im not 196 yet :v and my lvl is too low =((

Ok, here’s some screenshots. This is all statues i found until now, if there are some more - by all means do enlighten me, it will help immensely. Keep in mind, that theoretically you can get bonus stats from EVERY Zemyna statue as early as level one - there are no restrictions as long as you can reach them. Do not fear high-level field map mobs - only few of them aggressive and have range attacks - for others you have movement speed-boosting potions - they help a lot.

1. West Siaulai Woods - it’s really hard to miss, there’s a quest from Lemonas, directly connected to it.

2. Miners Village - it’s, uh, potentially missable, if you neglecting exploration, but still unlikely. Easy to reach too.

3. Zachariel Crossroads - believe it or not, but the whole lot of players had only found THAT one, because it stands right next to 90lv instance dungeon. Yeah, i did my research >.<

4. Royal Mausoleum Construstor’s Chapel (B2F) - if you never grinded Constructors Chapel - there is a good chance you miss that one too. Not very obvious location to boot, and thus highly missable. Very hard to reach for underleveled characters, by the way - its the only statue, located in a dungeon, and not exactly close to entrance.

5. Saknis Plains - shortest way to that one if you missed it by chance lies, obviously, through Dvasia Peak teleport, but for a low-level characters who just want a stat point i’d suggest Septyni Glen - Poslinkis Forest - Saknis Plains route (AND you can try to activate Dvasia Peak teleport - its literally 30 seconds away on foot, and may proof useful afterwards). Its longer, but safer if you are highly underleveled.

6. Inner Enceinte District - in 2nd iCBT this one was the end of the line, so i found it last week by chance. Its very hard to reach if you are underleveled - mainly because this map infested with high-level aggressive monsters. But hey, if you know some high-level guy who can clean the way and not afraid to lose some icoins for resurrection here and there - its not impossible, i guess.

13 Likes

Sorry for Revive the post, but im interesed to know about the ubication of zemyna statues in the road of Orsha City…

Don’t know if there more.

1 Like

Thx for research both of you!

https://tos.neet.tv/npcs/40110

Another site with with the location but this one if enter the map link and mark the “Statue of Goddess Zemyna” it show the location in the map in the end of the page.

1 Like

Yeah, treasure chest list is also present there. Really great site.

you are an angel of the lord