Tree of Savior Forum

Stat Reset or Delete Account, anyone else feeling same?

People won’t quit because of of stat / job /circle / life /universe reset
Because IT DOES NOT impare their gameplay
But the opposit does so PLOX

Err, that’s simply not true.

Yes Delete your account, thank you bye

1 Like

wtf are you guys talking about? this guy just want a stat reset potion something that is already a thing in the game but f2p players can’t get access to.
seriously stop with the “this game has no faults” mentality or you will soon find yourself with a small hardcore community to play with

8 Likes

I don’t really mind if they introduced stat reset, but hope the community doesnt shet post about it being a cash item for the rest of the month.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

DELETE IT #deletedeletedeletedelete

I’m feeling the same. Delete it :wink:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

but Max, Haukinyau thinks the op should kill himself:

Because if people don’t want to waste ridiculous amounts of time out of their life rerolling chars due to trial and error game design, they should just suicide LOLOLOLOL!!!111111

2 Likes

Maybe a fee status reset pre (insert level here, eg 99).

in ktos there are few event that give players free reset stat scroll , 50 int isnt affect your play experience that much to be honest , just keep playing or wait until there an event like i mentioned :smiley:

Just keep playing and once a reset is available use it. Its not like those 50 int being in con or spr would drastically change your gameplay as full support.

You’re over exaggerating your problem and you for some reason cant accept things in life and just move on. You should be able to do just fine unless your mind if just too weak to handle this. If that 50 INT is what makes you forget to recast your buffs and makes you die constantly this game might not be for you anyways.

No.

Twenty characters.

Delete the whole game and then delete yourself too

Holyfck man, he just messed whit stat allocation dont need to be so harsh.

You say you screwed your build by putting 50 pts in INT, yet you don’t say what is your build but still have time to complain and threaten to quit ?

I don’t know dude but that’s kinda wrong to complain without explaining what is really your problem.

Depending of your class, those pts aren’t wasted unless you were enough dumb to give INT to a swordman class ? If yes, I’m sorry but I can’t empathy with you there…

1,245 hrs on record
last played on 7 Jun

i have a 267 character another 247, a 206 and a 126, my 267 is USELESS, i started playing with founders pack, i played almost every single day, i have almost all good items in this game already, over 300 days of token active, a lot of silver and no reset potions left on this account, and i would never ASK for a ■■■■■■■ stat reset potion, its just not right, create another character if you are not happy and deal with it… 4 f sake

1 Like

are you saying his a spoiled brat?

@pareidoliatechno dude dont listen to that guy. just delete the whole game and move on with your life. you have the right attitude for success in life.

remember

so go and delete it

I actually wasnt thinking him being a spoiled brat but its very possible.