Tree of Savior Forum

Dear STAFF, Ban Raging Forum Users

It’s not about whether or not it’s an opinion I agree with. I enjoy having arguments and debates and changing other people’s opinions and perspectives and having mine changed.

That being said, “lol imc is such ■■■■ this game is ■■■■■■■ terrible” isn’t constructive in any way.

welp, sometimes consistent negative opinions gets things changed/noticed

it only took like 1 month of people posting the same enhancement exploit for IMC to start doing anything(or at least say they are doing something) about it

same with momohime the richest botter to ever exist

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/search?q=momohime

if IMC doesn’t read the forums like many people accuse it of
then none of the posts on the forum are constructive in any way

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/185/nickcage.jpeg

for you to call me out specifically though when i have seen much, much worse on the forums. I must have a special place in your heart

2 Likes

You are a failure as a troll.:joy:

Actually he’s pretty entertaining sometimes and although he does troll with his name and I don’t always share his opinion, most of the time his posts make more sense and contain more points than a lot of other stuff.

1 Like

hmmmmmmm

Back to topic: Those are the posts that need to be heavily moderated:

So after all, this isn’t about freedom of speech…

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Even the God used flood to cleans the world from filth. Why cant the forums do the same? Let those people ask PETA to hear their rights.

Yeah, looks like you think everybody has the self-esteem of Mt. Everest and can withstand trolls like you. But that’s not the case.

Obviously 99.9% of the cases where you tell someone to suicide they won’t, but that one case where it happens (and it does happen) should be worth a lot of time and work to ban ppl who shitpost like you did.

1 Like

I kinda understand your attitude, but it doesn’t help the matter. Of course this is only my opinion, but that’s why this thread exists. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and kind of proving my point.

@STAFF_Max, @STAFF_Amy, @STAFF_John, @hkkim I know you guys got other To-Dos on your list, but OP actually has a good point in his request for more moderation and harder sanctions in this forum.

3 Likes

OMG, when starting to read your post I actually smiled, but right now I think you might really believe you’re right in this discussion? Welp, I guess it’s the mod team’s turn then.

Even if you “excuse” later on you can’t expect me - and everybody else - to magically know that when reading your first post. And on the “out of context” thing: I don’t see where this point is valid because this forum directly links to the context when making a quote. I wasn’t being a pussy and quoting without a link, even knowing that the forum would notify you about being quoted in here.

Anyways, looking at your post history, it seems that you have good days and bad days, but that’s still no justification for telling somebody to suicide.

Looks like today is one of your better days, you put sooo much work into making me look like s*** that I actually believed you for a second. If you’re lucky and they fall for your bluff, the mods will send me a warning… however… that would mean we’re getting at least a little bit of moderation, so I guess that’s a step forward?

Edit: By the way: Any mod reading? I know this is a semi-dangerous-looking thread, but any reaction is better than no reaction.

1 Like

Not so much random… You must admit that you did tell someone to suicide. Yes, you gave some excuse after getting a heavy backlash from other guys in that thread, but you did f*** up in the first place.

1 Like

You see that little arrow on the top right of the quote area? click it and it shows the whole post. There’s no reason to quote more than I’m actually referring to.

Also, I’m not personally attacking you. My reaction here would have been the same even if gankplank himself showed up and told anyone to suicide. Truth is, I saw your posts earlier and sometimes I liked them, sometimes I thought “that guy is garbish”… This isn’t especially about you, it’s about someone who thinks it’s okay to openly tell ppl to suicide. (And yes, you excused later on… I got that.)

So… I see that you feel like you have to have the last say in this, and I can afford to let you have it. So you are now free to prepare your resumee and try to make me kill myself. Go ahead. Whatever s*** you’re gonna post, you’re not getting a direct response from me. I promise.

1 Like

How dare you guys highjack mine and IMCisGreedy’s verbal fisticuffs!

4 Likes