Tree of Savior Forum

Speed abusing or hacking

we kept reporting for 2 years. All we got was “We need more proof”. Everytime we get “more video proof” they replied back “We need more proof”.

Imagine believing the lies of those people. You don’t do any field boss or world boss your opinion about them means jack sheeet.

what do you mean? ‘w’?

i used to hunt for a specific field boss, and they usually gets to it first owO

i cant believe that i was wasting my time trying to find a field boss so that i can craft my 1st frieno braclet … and this all because of this “person” hacking monopolize all the field boss… i spent hours doing nothing and roaming around in maps to find it . :rage:

1 Like

well @Aoi_Kanashi they did that about more than 2 years till they get banned, nomatter what, justice is justice, let them change like your wish torough this punishment. hu3

add: wow my account not get muted anymore

i am now more concerned on the fact why peeps back then were asked for more proof

while this can be obtained as easily as how it is dealt with now Owo

IMC have made clear about EULA regulation in Forum now … so if they find player still abuse it the banned hammer will fall on them. Unlike when it was before…

that obvious, this is IMC afterall :joy:

EULA has been clear regarding this matter eversince

but it’s not a matter of being clear or not, but more on the capability of determining if a player is cheating or not in a matter of days, but for some reason, procrastinated for 2 years

if the reporting player did not submit concrete evidence and just based on assumption it still not consider as evidence … more like an accusation… and regarding eula regulation even old player like myself get to know about it when IMC announced it in the Forum… not all ppl would go through every single word wrote by a company … even for example in signing contract the buyer just sign it to get it done fast … and legal adviser also want to make it quick and explain to the buyer as simple as they could :tired:

and u expect this majority of players to have an understanding in contract term

as far as i know hidden/unknown of rule/regulation/clause/term cant be used in legal action.

you should… try reading the reports… i think someone here has compiled along with videos…

i was made to believe that imc is incapable of tracking down someone’s movements and heavily relies on solid proof

but here we are, with a report, the same as any report, but only now did they investigated on it, especially it’s been a popular report for 2 years by a lot of people

then blame IMC incompetency to solve this matter 2 years ago … why u want to bring this matter up? if u can do better than them yea go ahead and give them solid proof so they can do their job banning hacker/exploiter in game. but now you are looking at the case 2 years ago and still complaining about it :tired:

You got a point. I also wonder why my report was handled quickly by crebob, so I read the old report post and found the only different is I am using object detector while others doesn’t.

Let’s say if I don’t have object detector addon installed in my client, the video I capture is just nothing, same as others.

Video link : streamable .com/tttx1
Remove the space and paste in browser for view if you have problem on viewing from preview.

And I am using PD with haste, all my stat show clearly in the video too, 55 MS.

that would be the case, but given with how this can be checked with logs, i don’t think the issue would have lasted for 2 years

Are you implying there were wrongfully banned? Because Linh-don/dan said they were bugged because of Earth Tower 40f, Bob clearly stated that its not related to Solmiki at all. So what is your point? They don’t even defend themselves probably because they were found out and can’t BS this time around.

u mentioning about “logs” what does it help in tracking hacker?

the video posted with object detector still not clear enough to show it was that “player” … and i bet imc have to check the time to identify who was in the map at that time…

and if there is 3rd person other than the “player” and the witness … it still not consider as solid proof.

u cant just pin point to 2 random players that was in the map the time the video was made.

squirebot1, i think you should stop and take some comprehension enhancing skills until you get past your delusional impression of my first comment Owoy

No one is saying nor implying that. Just wondering what the hell happened to IMC recently that they suddenly are able to check logs when back then they didn’t care enough and only wanted more proof from the players when they could have checked the logs all along. Frag prices wouldn’t have blown up this much if they listened to all the player reports in the past and acted on it.

1 Like

From my understanding u believe this “player” statement saying it was a bug

It was actually a bug from 40f. I’ve known a few other players who had the same bug in their chars but the difference is they didn’t exploit it as much as the Linhs did, as well as those other people continued to play other characters instead of playing those bugged chars and blaming it on IMC for not fixing the old bug.

As for other hacks and exploits they did, I have no idea.

1 Like