Tree of Savior Forum

Speed abusing or hacking

hey~ i was reading that Owo

1 Like

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy anything can be done on this?

We won’t need to remove market listings because the items from lower Lv field bosses will be taken down when market time expires… (unless you really really really want to buy them) Now it’s up to you guys to start anew and set prices right.

2 Likes

And also with regards to the people who are saying that the banned persons were just using an old bug: We have logs to keep track of some of the methods used by players in which the in-game mechanics are exploited. And it definitely wasn’t the Solmiki bug in his/her case.

7 Likes

Thank you very much. It was really BS that they keep saying its an ET bug.

THANK YOU for clarifying this. :heartbeat:

Hello again @gacon_12494 @who_luv_sim I hope you guys are having a blessed day :eyes:

based and bobpilledd

the flash season 2 episode 6 :distinguished:

3 Likes

throwback

Thanks for quick investigate again! And thanks for letting us know that what they said is BS lol :satisfaction:

I tried to talk with them before, to ask them stop this but they are acting like a victim from game bug and funny thing I found after is they still non stop “abusing the bug”, and for me it is more like enjoy the Super power(at first I choose to believe them that it is a bug).

Really funny when read back how linh don and linh dan keep crying about how suffering by having the speed bug on their character, “complaint” imc never fix and etc lul. Gg really shameless …

2 Likes

I love how they used to react violently and defend themselves to extent of playing the victims. Normally when report pages like these come up, this Linh-Don @gacon_12494 is so damn quick to reply. Now all day today I’ve seen him just lurk through this page and read quietly…

On a side note, @STAFF_Bob maybe it’s time to reinvestigate those old forum posts and check on those players who claimed they were also “innocent victims of the speed bug virus”

:widepeepoHappy:

//lolnope20char

Imagine getting banned from not one, but two Nexon games.

1 Like

I just want to ask this. So exploiting bugs wont get banned right? Only cheating like in linh-dan, don’s case will get it?
Cause i can see many ppl using the bear skill’s bug in gemstone feud, gtw still doing fine now. Or because in that case, its not called “sploiting bug”?.
I want to hear your opinion if you read this @STAFF_Bob.

Good job. Don’t forget to ban the Waifu!

:haha:

Finally, there’s closure to this, it has been a very long time. Thanks @STAFF_Bob.

4 Likes

kinna sad how this goes down like this tbh

wish the linh duo would have just stop using the bug(since back then they told me they found a work around to prevent it from happening) when imc cannot fix it for them…

It’s not a bug. It’s a hack. Bob confirmed it. They’ve been masking it and pretending it was a bug for years. It’s not tragic. They deserve it for being dishonest and shameless. I don’t pity cheaters.

well what ever it is, all i said is “i wish they didn’t do it”

come to think of it…

how come this was only investigated now, when all the while there is a way to check if a bug or a hack is utilized? :hey: