Tree of Savior Forum

Speed abusing or hacking

Is this really happened? finally after all report we do so far.
its bring tear to my eyesimage

Ah didn’t know that. Thanks for the info!

@gacon_12494 @who_luv_sim hello

Linh-Don and Linh-Dan! Long time no see old friends!! How are you guys today?? I haven’t checked ToS forums in ages. :grinning::smirk:

Please don’t flag and report my messages anymore… I am here just to support you guys and read while I sip on my coffee while you guys are probably sh*tting your pants right now

This is the same guy that tried to help his friend win a fanart contest by mass voting with alt accounts lol

1 Like

Oh u mean @lamjade91

1 Like

dafook, after 1 year ++, that 2 hackers still alive??

^ Dec 2017

Okay, hopefully that 2 busturd account will ‘died’ from today onward.

1 Like

Throwback

So their conclusion: IMC fault for not fix the bug so that they can continue abuse the bug/hack??

well said

If you’re bugged and you knowingly abuse it then it’s exploiting.:distinguished:

2 Likes

we hope that their market listings also be removed since they are disturbing the economy with artificial inflated prices

Its a supposed bug for 2 years from Earth Tower 40f. Only Linh-don/dan have this bug. ToS might’ve been less than stellar but bugs do get fixed.

hey~ i was reading that Owo

1 Like

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy anything can be done on this?

We won’t need to remove market listings because the items from lower Lv field bosses will be taken down when market time expires… (unless you really really really want to buy them) Now it’s up to you guys to start anew and set prices right.

2 Likes

And also with regards to the people who are saying that the banned persons were just using an old bug: We have logs to keep track of some of the methods used by players in which the in-game mechanics are exploited. And it definitely wasn’t the Solmiki bug in his/her case.

7 Likes

Thank you very much. It was really BS that they keep saying its an ET bug.

THANK YOU for clarifying this. :heartbeat:

Hello again @gacon_12494 @who_luv_sim I hope you guys are having a blessed day :eyes:

based and bobpilledd

the flash season 2 episode 6 :distinguished:

3 Likes

throwback