Tree of Savior Forum

[South America] STEAM X LEVEL UP (poll)

Só respondo a altura, e se sou um consumidor mereço ser escutado e essa cultura não é só daqui, simplesmente qualquer um que tem cabeça sabe muito bem os direitos que cada um tem…

It’s technically possible, but demands more work than usual. They said they wouldn’t allow us to transfer (although they said it too late) and I don’t expect them to change it.

We can take a look at how they planned a LA server early on (icbt2) yet everything suddenly changed and they started avoiding talking about it. I’m pretty sure it has to do with the LUG agreement. But then, why don’t they just come here and talk “we won’t be able to do it?”. Maybe because they are discussing it with LUG. Maybe because they have not finished the terms of the contract. Maybe because they may talk about it only after the BR server launches, to avoid BR’s going to the LA one. Maybe because they aren’t allowed to open a BR server but are discussing with LUG about a SA server located in Brazil, as they use AWS. Maybe they are even discussing the possibility of LUG opening the servers to the entire south america, using both teams LUG has.

I’m thinking about too much things at the same time, I’m lost.

Você já parou para pensar que nem todos os países têm leis de proteção ao consumidor como o Brasil? E que nem todo mundo sai por aí gritando “eu tenho meus direitos” que nem um babaca? Você não vai ser grosseiro comigo porque eu discordo dessa cultura idiota do nosso país de não apresentar argumentos e ficar apelando pra autoridade, vai? :sweat:

Você se deu ao menos o trabalho de ler os comentários antes de comentar porcaria?
Will you be offering refunds? acalma o ego anti-brasil.
Agora deixa eu lhe explicar um pouco essa situação aqui: [quote=“vintello_iro, post:29, topic:156081, full:true”]
You said DESERVE like you guys are entitled to more than what you have. Which you are not.
[/quote]

Porquê nos não merecemos sendo que nós pagamos assim como os outros países? E a Oceania tem uma comunidade bem inferior a nossa, porquê eles podem e nós não podemos?
Pelo amor de Deus cara tenta interpretar a situação antes de sair atirando anti-patriotismo…

Please, just ignore brazilians like him, who don’t know how give a decent feedback and only insults the others cause didn’t receive good manners from his parents.

i’m really sorry for your experience talking with a brazilian like him, and i pray for her play in the LUG server, cause i don’t want to play with such cancer person, being brazilian like me or not

Você sabe o que a palavra “deserve” quer dizer? A carga atrelada a essa palavra? Ou só aprendeu na escolinha de inglês que “deserve” = “merecer” e fica por isso?

Eu estou interpretando a situação melhor do que você, que nem sabe a carga semântica atrelada a palavras de inglês e vem num fórum internacional achar que pode opinar alguma coisa e puxar discussão com gringo tomando as dores do coleguinha mal-educado. :grin:

BTW, last post in portuguese here. If you want to keep this silly argument and bash me for whatever you think “anti-patriotism” is, let’s switch to english, so people can actually understand your BS. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: People like you DESERVE to play in a Level Up! server, btw. :wink:

there are alot of doubts for sure, all made by imc coz they dont give us an answear…

Based on our feedback, IMC should ditch Level Up! Games. Unfortunately, most of the feedback is given in a poorly written English, so it’s hard to know if they’re taking our opinions into account.

If that’s the case, that would be a very awkward discussion. lol

IMC: Hey LUG, so I know I told you we’d be exclusive, but now I want to be published by Steam too.
LUG: YOU TOOOLD ME I’D BE THE ONLY ONE! LIAR! CHEATER! :cry:

1 Like

Please, if u are another cancer people, just stay away from the discussion, no one want xenophobics in anywhere…Connard…

Please if you can, explain the semantic to me.
In my opinion : You don’t deserve anything from anybody = Você não merece nada de ninguém…

I learned everything playing mmorpgs and speaking with alot of friends.(Atleast trying, seeing how you blame my english)

Seriously? You really think that he was being rude, for wanting more information and transparency from IMC? Alot of the LA community don’t want to play it on LUG…

LUG said they didn’t know about the Founder’s Packs and didn’t like what IMC did, so I don’t think their relation is in a good state.

I don’t know about the contract terms, but sometimes there are holes. It depends on which terms it prevents a BR server, if it does. :stuck_out_tongue:

No one is xenophobic. You guys keep asking for more and more when you are already getting a server.

1 Like

I think you can say we are not xenophobics, we just are “stupidphobics”.

Dude, look at what the guy you quoted said. All caps, and using the word “deserve”, and he was not polite. If you scroll up a bit, you’ll see my version of what he tried to say. I’ll put it here for you:

As for “deserve”: This word has more of a meaning of “ter mérito” (i.e.: “I deserve to be the champion”, “I deserve to be treated better after everything I did for you”, etc). Wording a sentence with “I deserve” would have a strong feeling to it, and using caps makes it actually sound rude. That’s why the other guy answered that way - also rudish, but that’s because the first guy sounded extremely and annoyingly rude. lol

If that dude said something on the lines of “being worth xxx”, he wouldn’t come off as aggressive/rude.

Also, if I would translate “you don’t deserve anything from anybody”, in the context of that guy’s post, I would use “Você não fez por merecer nada de ninguém”, given what I exposed about the wording. :sweat:

That’s two of us. That and also reading the dictionary a lot. Your english is quite decent, in fact, but some context-depending stuff is hard to grasp.

And please forgive me if I was aggressive/condescending. Just the fact that you’re willing to stick to English and to learn shows me you’re not a bad person. It’s just that this “consumer” BS seems to be the only argument around here, when people should only resort to that when everything else has failed. I know this whole Level Up! affair is turning everything into a nightmare, but we need to focus on the facts (like the fact we’re one of the biggest community, or that we’re willing to play on their servers instead of a publisher’s), not on the “we’re consumers” part (since everyone here paid for early access at the very least and if everyone starts claiming for a server to themselves on the base that they’re consumers, it’s going to be unrealistic at best). :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Naa, don’t really care about it, my english is pretty bad, and i never put some effort, i know that i need to be able to handle any type of criticism about it… Well atleast ty for the polite answer.:relaxed:

When i was claiming it, it was about me needing the same rights as then. a little selfish, but we need some drama to get more attention.

*And my apologizes for being rude…

It’s funny how ppl say we are bitching, when the distance from são paulo to the host is about the same from host to germany, and yet we got this smooth block (yeah, shitty publisher, high ping, no transfer and no eta for release, this is almost as bad as an IP block) also, i dont get those that come here just to bash latinos/brazilians at all, no one were doing anything like that when you guys were asking for your server, dont get into our bussiness when we are doing what you guys just did, honestly, you guys complain about brazilians in the server and yet act worse on the forums. Good job on being hypocrites!

1 Like

Still small in comparison to us.

1 Like

Well, good luck to you guys in fighting for your own server through steam. Everyone got theirs, so in my opinion, you shouldn’t be excluded like this.

Especially if most of you don’t like that Levelup distributor, which seems to be the case.

I hate Level Up Games

It’s not like you have a choice when you’re probably gonna get IP banned from the steam servers due to contract…